you drew stars around my scars.

013 !! tw: mentions of sh and depression, DO NOT read if sensitive.

,,Oh my god, Sunghoon get up!" Jay panicked looking around the people who was staring at them, placing his glass of wine down the table before grabbing Sunghoons arms for him to get out of the middle of the dance floor where he was laying at.

Sunghoon refused to get up, ,,wOnYoUnG i lOvE yOuUuUuUu" he shouted as he sat up.

Jay didn't have any choice but to drag Sunghoon out of the dance floor apologizing to everyone who was looking at them. ,,Ugh. Jake, can you like help me here for a second." Park groaned. 

,,I'll call Mina." Jake said before grabbing Sunghoons phone that was on his pocket,his phone that had a clear phone case which showed his black Iphone 13 looking at the wallpaper of Sunghoons phone. He saw Wonyoungs silhoutte as his lock screen, then a text that popped at the screen, Please enter your pascode.

,,Jay whats Sunghoons password?" Jake questioned looking up from the phone to see Jay who was struggling to get Sunghoon up, ,,1234?"  Heeseung who popped out of no where which startled Jake.

,,Geez you scared me." Sim mumbled, before trying out the passcode Heeseung recommended him. Incorrect password please try again. They tried multiple possible passwords but all they got was the same texts Incorrect password please try again. Jake gritted his teeth in frustration. ,,Try Wonyoungs birthday." Heeseung recommended. ,,How the fuck am I supposed to know what her birthday is."  Jake stated. 

Jay got up and placed Sunghoon at the ground signaling the two to take over, ,,Take care of Sunghoon I'll try." The two didn't say a word and assisted Sunghoon up the dirty cold marble floor. Park grabbed his own phone at the pocket and dialed a number.

,,Hello?" a sleepy voice answered the phone. It was a feminine voice, though it wasn't Wonyoungs. ,,Hi. Umm, Can I know what Wonyoungs birthday is?" Jay politely asked. The women on the phone groaned, ,,What? Do you like my friend or something? Even if you do I don't care. And cant that wait for tomorrow? Her birthday is like months ahead, you're disturbing someone who is slee-" Park cuts the feminine voice off. ,,I need to know Sunghoons password Yuna, I don't like Wonyoung."  he sighs. ,,Ohhhh...Its August 31 2001..." 

Shin, who was on the phone was indeed Yuna. ,,Thanks." Jay subconsciously smiled as Yuna hummed before ending the call. Jay cleared his throat before putting his phone down and realized two of his friends were watching him, staring blankly at him. Park rolled his eyes ,,Shut up." he groaned putting his phone down then grabbing Sunghoons.

Jay typed in the password, 83101... 

...

,,Oh my god Sunghoon you're so heavy!" Mina groaned in annoyance trying to carry her drunk brother off her back. ,,MinaAaAa?" Sunghoon called out his older sisters name... She hummed asking him to continue, ,,hoOwW dOo i gGeEtT rRiIdD oOfF mMyY fFeElIiNnGgS?" 

The older Myoui sighed feeling bad for her younger brother who was miserable, she didn't want to answer him since she knew she would be wasting time knowing Sunghoon wouldn't remember a thing she would advice him. 

Placing Sunghoon down the bed, Mina tucked him in the comfortable comforter. The bedsheets rustling as she wrapped the warm duvet on Sunghoon. She sat down the bed and caressed his hair before muttering, ,,I feel sorry for you.'' she sighs looking down at her lap her body facing the door but her face was looking at the younger who was sleeping. Her brother was always the type to keep his feelings to himself, even though he was hurting he kept his feelings inside and tried distracting himself by dating other girls and wasting his time on them. This was his way of revenge on his mother who left the three of them, him, his sister, and his father all alone for a new richer men.