not cheatin' if i wasnt with you.

004

„Kim Wonyoung you are wild!" Yujin sais in a sarcastic proud voice making Wonyoung scoff, „I did what I had to do." she replies simply. Trying not to think about it.. Since the more she thinks about it, the more she fell for Sunghoon.

And what you did lead you to falling inlove wi-" before Karina could continue Yuna widens her eyes and covers Karinas mouth with her hands as she just nodded and smiled muttering, „I dont think its a good time to tease her..." she explains receiving a glare from Wonyoung.

Why? I'm just saying the truth? If Wonyoung didn't do that, she wouldn't be embarrassing herself infront of—" she couldnt finish her sentence once again having to endure her friends cutting her off for how many times.

Then the bell rings saving Karina from her due date to Wonyoung who was about to make her due date sooner (please tell me that made sense or i will disappear from earth)

———

During class time, as always, Sunghoon will always arrive either before their teacher calls his name for attendance, or after.

Like everytime, Wonyoung would always spot hickeys on Sunghoons neck with several different lipsticks on him which made her roll her eyes and scoff in annoyance.

Though, she didn't know why it made her feel... annoyed... or... jealous..

Focusing on all those thoughts obviously made her distracted, so when it was time for her to do her work, she wouldn't know what to do.

She gripped her hair as she gritted her teeth in frustration as she sanked on her chair closing her eyes.

Then, she heard a voice, „You know, doing nothing is not gonna help you find your answer, right?" the voice chuckles which Wonyoung turned to see from the behind of her seat to see Chaemin.

Shut up and help me instead please..." she pouted while this said Chaemin agreed to help her.

Wonyoung turned her whole body placing her paper onto his desk, resting her chin on his desk as she looked at him.

After his help, Wonyoung smiled and thanked him but continued working on his desk, which made him chuckle, „Wonyoung, 294." She looked at Chaemin with a glare,

Put on a pick up line you will not make it out of this school in one piece." she threatened but he didnt care, „So beautiful girl!" he continued which made Wonyoung blush stopping herself from smiling as her lips disappeared grabbing her paper to turn back to her desk.

Meanwhile with Sunghoon... He boutta plan a funeral for Chaemin👻😨😡😤

—Sorry☠️

After class

As the bell rang, she sighed and handed her paper right away not even hesitating to check her work as she started packing her bag and dashed away out of the classroom.

..Til realisation finally hit her, Wait where am I going? she asked her self turning around and closing her eyes walking the other way, Who am i joking? Karina, Yuna, and Yujins class doesn't end for another 30 minutes... she thought as she sighed deciding to go back the classroom.

Then, she heard Sunghoons voice as she immediately looked up litting her eyes open, as she spot him with a different girl as always.

„Please Sunghoon, please. Just stay with me for a few more days!" the women begged while Sunghoon scoffed „Why should I? I'm bored of you." he replied.