when i touch her i feel like im cheating on you.

014

Sunghoon and Wonyoung had became close friends, they were the happiest together. Sunghoon was cured with depression, it has been a year since they've been friends. Wonyoung would help with whatever problem he was going through, and the same thing goes for him. They were there for each other. They were happier than ever...

But as always, nothing lasts forever...

𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪August 31, 2019

Wonyoung had dressed up extra good today, she wore a green satin silk maxi dress with side slit on the bottom, which kind of exposed her legs, she wore a white sandals paring up with her dress, and a pearl necklace wrapped around her neck. She looked at her mirror and admired how beautiful she looked. Wonyoung smiled.

,,Hmmph

,,Hmmph.. I wanted to go to the bar for this birthday..." a guy walking behind Wonyoung sulked pouting, he was wearing a white t-shirt that was tucked on his flared pants and had belt on it, a light beige ish blazer with bottons on it was wrapped around the T-shirt.

" a guy walking behind Wonyoung sulked pouting, he was wearing a white t-shirt that was tucked on his flared pants and had belt on it, a light beige ish blazer with bottons on it was wrapped around the T-shirt

The masculine voice that came from behind was Wonyoungs unidentical twin brother, Jungwon. Who was sulking since he did not get to choose where to host their birthday party- since they were twins, they take turns every year on where they want to celebrate their birthday.Jungwon chose the location last year so it was Wonyoungs turn to choose the setting this year. Wonyoungs smiled faded and turned to him with a sarcastic smile, ,,Too bad you'll have to wait next year"

Jungwon playfully rolled his eyes, ,,Whatever" he walked out of the living room leaving her alone there. Wonyoung cleared her throat before looking at herself on the mirror once again. Once she was done she made her way to the doorstep, ,,I'll be going to the park!" Wonyoung announced smiling widely, letting her siblings know that she's going out. ,,Sure! Just make sure to come back before the party starts!" a voice yelled back since he was on the other room, it was their oldest brother Taehyung.

..

The wether was just as good and bright as Wonyoungs day, she sat down at the swing waiting for Sunghoon to arrive, she had gain feelings over him and wanted to confess today since it was her birthday. She was certain Sunghoon also liked him back, giggling to herself thinking of what their first date would be. Wonyoung stood up and got off the swing when she heard footsteps behind her, rocks rustling every steps it gets closer.