can you love me like that?

018

Karina and Heeseung were on a double date with Sunghoon and Wonyoung... Who sat infront of them awkwardly... ,,Babe not here.. Stop kissing me its embarassing!" Karina giggled, trying to stop her boyfriend from kissing her infront of her friend— and her friends boyfriend..  Wonyoung however, completely didn't mind.. But was jealous. She wished  Sunghoon was that clingy to her.. AND didn't leave her out for someone else 3 days ago..

Was she the bad one for wanting that?. She pushes the thoughts aside and was just grateful she was finally with her boyfriend. Wonyoung always felt like somethings missing, whenever her and Sunghoon would hangout— for example her house, the problem was, she didn't know what. She didn't bother telling Sunghoon she wanted much attention when they're together, since she didn't have the courage to do it. She keeps telling her self Maybe he's just shy? Who knows when she'll open her mind honestly.

Wonyoung pushed the thought aside and held Sunghoons hand under the table.. who turned crimson red the moment Kim held his hands. Sunghoon went stiff and froze, like he had been shot. His ears also turned red and felt his heart beating so fast he felt like it was gonna explode. Wonyoung noticed his shyness and just pulled away thinking he was uncomfortable. Although, before she could, Sunghoon pulled her hand back. The two of them were blushing like crazy... ,,Why are you blushing?" Heeseung asked but Karina just stepped on his foot and glared at him. ,,My bad.."

Before her boyfriend could say another word, Karina, dragged Heeseung out with her and excused to get something- which was clearly a lie. Sunghoon broke the silence when it was only the two of them left. ,,W-wonyoung i-" his sentence got cutted off by his phone ringing, it was jiwon once again. Kim gritted her teeth when she saw jiwons name interrupting their time together. Wonyoung snatched the phone away from Sunghoon and answered the call, ,,Me and my boyfriend are spending time together. He can talk to you another time. Bye." She ends the call right after she said that. Sunghoon looked at her in disbelief, ,,Wonyoung! How could you!" he snatched his phone back. Wonyoung though was confused.

,,What do you mean?" she asked
,,You cant answer calls like that!" Sunghoon replied
,,I was just je-" Wonyoung was interrupted.
,,I dont want to hear it!" Myoui raised his voice which made his girlfriend flinch..

His gaze softens, ,,Did you flinch?.." he asked softly, Wonyoung could only stare at him with tears flowing down her cheeks. Sunghoon got up and hugged her tightly, ,,I- you know I would never hurt you physically right?" he assured. Wonyoung could only nod. He leaned his knees on the ground and kissed her forehead. ,,I'm sorry.." Sunghoon apologized. ,,You always say that. Sunghoon I'm just.. Let's not hangout together until we finally get along okay?" Wonyoung said before grabbing her purse and walking out.

•••

,,What?! Seriously?! He raise his voice at you?!" Jay was startled by this sudden news. While the others sitting on the lunch table was too. Wonyoung told her friends what happened while Sunghoon is still ordering his lunch- she pretty much had no choice since everyone was forcing her to tell them what happened.. I mean atleast they're quiet for now right?

Sunghoon came back with his food... Which he received a death glare from everyone in the table.. His eyes turned doe, ,,W-why are you guys staring at me like that.." he asked timidly, slowly sitting down to his seat. Yujin and Jakes gaze fixed and cleared her throat. The poor Sunghoon was finally taking a bite of his food when he felt a tap on his shoulder, on which he choked. He looked up to see Jiwon. ,,Oh are you okay? Sorry! I must've startled you!" Jiwon giggled and handed him out a cleanex.

Though, Sunghoon didn't accept it an grabbed a cleanex for himself that was on his tray.. ,,W-why are you here? I'm eating with my friends..." he said with a clear stern voice.. Jiwon looked at him confused, she handed him his favourite coffee milk though Sunghoon didn't accept, and grabbed his back pack opening it and taking out the chocolate milk box that his girlfriend gave him yesterday that- he was supposed to drink.. ,,No thank you.. I'm going to drink the one that my girlfriend gave me..." he said..

This made Wonyoung feel loved, for the first time ever since they were together... Probably because Sunghoon flexes her now.. It makes her feel proud of her self... The scenery was watched by the seven on the table, Yuna leaned close to Jay, ,,What the heck happened to Sunghoon why is he being like this all of a sudden?" she asked but the latter just shrugs, and leans closer to Shin, ,,He's trying to gain Wonyoung back so they could hangout again.."  he explains, Yuna opened her mouth and formed it into an 'o'. 

The seven of them watched Sunghoon reject Jiwon's tissue to rejecting her invite to sit down and eat with her. They couldn't believe their eyes. Were they really seeing the Sunghoon they were seeing right now? Love does and can and will change anyone..

YUNAS PERSPECTIVE* ˚ ✦

Yuna was at the store buying small snacks and canned foods, ready to cook foods, and junk foods, which because she was too lazy to cook anything and too broke to go to a restaurant to eat in. She was on her casual grey sweat shirt and black sweat pants, she saw the ''candy'' section and left her cart in the middle, she started exploring and threw everything on her cart almost playing basketball with it. Yuna was about to throw another one on her cart not until she saw a cart coming blocking her cart... which caused her candy to land onto the strangers cart. 

Quickly rushing towards it, she grabbed the candy out of the strangers cart.. ,,I am so sorry!!" she bowed 90 degrees repeatedly, not until she heard the stranger spoke, ,,Wow never knew you were this polite" the voice was raspy and manly. Yuna froze on her spot. Looking up to see Jay.. Her eyes widened, ,,What the fuck are you doing here?!" she whispered shouted.

,,Geez you don't own this village..." Jay stopped his sentence when he figured the difference with his cart and the latter... Jays cart was filled with vegetables and healthy snacks.. Mostly for cooking.. While Yunas were... filled with junk foods and unhealthy snack... Park sighed, and dragged Yunas arms. ,,Ahh let me go you kidnapper!"

•••

,,Slow down Hussey, no ones going to steal your food... And theres more on the kitchen..." Jay chuckles while watching Yuna eat the healthy food he cooked for them- mostly for her. Cleary, hadn't ate a healthy meal in a real long time. Jay was happy Yuna loved his cooking- even though she didn't directly tell him that she liked his cooking, it didn't take a genius to figure out that she did indeed love his cooking.

After eating, Yuna thanked Jay for the delicious meal. ,,You can eat at my house from now on.." Park gives her a cheeky smile which caused her to playfully roll his eyes, ,,Whatever...Thanks.. I have to go."

WOOOOW. TWO MORE CHAPTERS LEFT?!!?!??!!

 TWO MORE CHAPTERS LEFT?!!?!??!!

VOTE