i don't even know im talking nonsense.

017

,,I don't know why Wonyoung's smiling up ear to ear, but Yuna is looking like she's the most unluckiest person in the world.." Karina complained to Yujin who was peacefully reading her book, looking like she was too busy entertained reading than to pay attention on what her friend was saying.

Karina sighed, ,,Fine nobody pays attention to me anyways.." she playfully rolled her eyes, gathering all her things and stand up going inside the school building as she made her way early to her class. Until she bumped into someone, Yujin was too busy to look up and just bowed as an apology. ,,Oh sor-" she was about to walk away when she felt her arms being pulled back.

She looked up to see Heeseung with a pout, ,,No hugs and kiss?" he cutely points at his lips. Karina smiled and hugged the latter tight tiptoing so she could reach his face level, peppering pecks and kisses on his cheeks. Heeseung who smiled cutely in return.

They were too busy to realize there were three people watching them, ,,No fucking way.."

...

,,Why didn't you tell us you were dating LEE Heeseung." Yujin sermoned. Karina frowned, ,,Because you guys were too busy to even listen to me." the four was now frowning, ,,We'll pay attention to your problems, concerns, and everything— but not your complains." Yuna laughed causing the three to do so too...There was silence for a few seconds Yujin interrupted it, ,,One question.. Why was Wonyoung smiling like an idiot?"

Wonyoung looked at the three of her friends before looking down blushing again, ,,Me and Sunghoon are umm a thing...," she said proudly, like a little child showing her work to her mother, ,,See, told you. Wheres my 100 000?" Yuna stretched her hands out to Yujin and Karina who pouted, grabbing the money on their purse and handing it both to Yuna. Shins mischievously smiled.

,,What is happening." Wonyoung was dumb founded, ,,Me, Yujin, and Karina made a bet, if Sunghoon and you ends up together , I get the 100 000" Yuna explained which caused Wonyoung to shake her head in disbelief chuckling.

...
At class time, Wonyoung was secretly holding hands with Sunghoon under the table as they giggled quietly together. Mr. Han even having to tell the two to quiet down for atleast 5 times like they were grade 4 kids who were inlove. ,,Oh how it feels to be young.." the oldest shakes his head earning a laugh from all the students, including the couple themselves. ,,Anyway, silence for real. We have a new student. You can come in now.." Few seconds after he said that, a girl that was wearing a dark green skirt and a white tank top, with a straightened hair entered the classroom. Wonyoungs grip on Sunghoons hand tightened, out of jealousy.

 Wonyoungs grip on Sunghoons hand tightened, out of jealousy