then we're lost till we're found.

008

,,Ugh, you're not listening to me, mint choco is good and you should try it!" Wonyoung huffed rolling her eyes, but the boy just huffed and rolled his eyes back and mumble an ,,ew'' which made Wonyoung widen her eyes, ,,Excuse me?! How dare you 'ew' my mint chocolate!" she shouted making the older flinch a little bit.

Then, Taehyung looked at the clock, ,,Its eight quarter, shouldn't you be leaving?" her brother reminded, ,,Huh?! Was that why Jungwon left?! That bitch-" ,,Language" her brother muttered deadly which made her roll her eyes, as she grab her backpack.

,,Umm- can you drop me off please?" Wonyoung pleaded, as her brother grabbed his car keys which was by the door, and put his shoes on not saying a word, ,,Thanks Tyung you're the best! except for the part where you hate mint choco" she smiled muttering the last part.

•••

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈At school

,,Thanks Tyung! Bye!" yelling that out as Wonyoung got out of the car she rushed inside the school building, while Taehyung watched her enter the building before driving once again.

Finally at school, Wonyoung was rushing down the stairs, not even looking where she was when she tripped on one of her untied shoe laces, making her fall flat, but luckily her hands were the ones that landed on the floor first, before her face could.

It took her a second to realize all the students were laughing at her, she looked up and embarrassment took over her looking at everyones faces. She bit her lip, looking up she saw Chaemin who was almost infront of her also laughing at her.

He's supposed to be helping me... Wonyoung thought feeling betrayed, when suddenly, she heard someone rushing down stairs, which the stairs was just behind her, it was Yuna, with a panicked face, putting her empty water bottle down and helping her quickly.

,,Oh my god! Wonyoung! What the fuck happened!" Yuna panicked whispering loudly at her as she helped her got up from the cold dirty school floor. Yuna picked up her empty water bottle up, and looked behind them to still see all the students giggling and laughing at her best friend.

She rolled her eyes before sticking up the middle finger at them and grabbed Wonyoungs arm dragging her back upstairs.

...

They went outside the school and sat at the bench with the windy trees and a refreshing breez to get some fresh air. Yuna looked at Wonyoung who had a sad and embarrassed look on her face looking down. ,,Wonyoung, how many times have I had to tell you already, do not rush down the stairs-" she lectured, which made Wonyoung giggle.

The Kim looked at Yuna, ,,What are you doing here anyway? Aren't you supposed to be at class?" Wonyoung questioned but Yuna showed her, her empty water bottle. ,,Ah right. Well then you should go back to class now, I don't want you to get in trouble because of me, my class doesn't start in 10 minutes." Wonyoung worried.

,,Thanks for your concern, 𝙎𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙚 but I would rather get and trouble because I kept you company while you're at your worst right now, than going back to class and feeling guilty, listening to that boring ass lesson." Yuna supposed which made Wonyoung feel thankful for her.