C27

Jacob Black didn't call. It was no surprise to Shannon, who was confined to her room for the evening.

Her uncle Charlie couldn't exactly punish her for anything because teen pregnancies wasn't uncommon. If he punished her, it would be hypocritical of him.

She was just confined to her room until the next morning because she wasn't feeling well.

David sat with her for a bit. He wasn't very happy ,when he found out that his sister's pregnant ,when they came home.

He wanted to go back to La Push and kill Jacob, but he was certain that killing the guy wasn't possible.

When David left, Shannon, stupid as she was, waited for Jacob to call. And here she was, still waiting.

She wasn't just physically ill. She was angry too. With Jacob. With Leah. With Bella. With everyone and their dog.

She was hurt also. Hurt that someone like Leah Clearwater would just blab her secret before she was ready to do it herself. She was hurt that Jacob still preferred her cousin over her.

She was so tired of being the rebound girl whenever Jacob didn't get what he wanted from Bella.

She wished that there was a tall tower like that astronomy tower in Harry Potter to throw herself off from.

It would be better if the world were rid of her.

She sighed. It would be better than better. Jacob Black wouldn't have to choose between her and Bella. David will only have Leah Clearwater to think about. Bella could have both Edward and Jacob pray at her altar without any further interference from Shannon.

It would be just so easy to let go of her life. To sink into nothingness....

Tears slipped down her cheeks. Yes, she was so tired of being Jacob's rebound and Bella's pussy blocker.

The door flew open and she sat up tiredly.

" Don't you know how to knock?," she grumbled to Edward.

" I do. But you laying here alone with such suicidal thoughts, are not something I can just block out of my mind. Tell me, do you like being so dramatic?"

She glared. " Go away, Edward, or I'm telling my uncle about your little night visits to Bella."

" Oh, Sweetheart, I'm not scared of your uncle. He can shoot me, but he can't kill me. Anyway, I think you should start thinking about the positive side of having this little person growing inside of you. Do you know how many women out there would want to be in your shoes? A child to them is precious. They sometimes wonder why other women can have children so easily, while they can't seem to get pregnant. Don't think about jumping off a tower. Think of your little baby. He or she will need you. Jacob Black are just a stupid teenage boy that would one day cry his eyes out about everything when he is old and withered."

Shannon looked down at her hands. " Jacob Black wouldn't cry his eyes out. He'll be immature forever," she mumbled.

" No he won't. But don't let him hold you back. Raise this baby and forget about his worthless behind. You don't need a man to raise a child. I'm sorry for just barging in, but I really didn't like your thoughts. Please don't go looking for high towers? I might not be able to save you in time." He walked out of her room without another word and she just sat there , wondering why Edward Cullen cared.
♥️💕♥️
Bella's graduation day came and all Shannon could do was be happy for her.

She , herself, had dropped out of school and now sat at home most of the time wishing she'd heeded her grandmother's words about the breeding thing.

Jacob Black never called her, and she stupidly waited each day for him to call.