C6

" I seriously don't like this movie ," Quil complained as he stared at the screen with an old Chinese Kung Fu film playing on it .

" Why'd you put it on then?", Jacob asked. He and Embry had arrived at Quil's almost an hour after Shannon .

" I... thought it'd be cool . My cousin Chaske said it is . "

Jacob chuckled softly at that. " Chaske's a stupid wannabe Kung Fu Master  . You know that ,Quil . He can't do anything to save his life".

The two boys started to argue and Shannon who sat next to Embry wondered if she should just sneak away and maybe go to the beach .
She might take the shy quiet boy  sitting beside  her along with her .

Why'd they have to argue about an old movie that had been made at a time when they were probably just toddlers walking around on shaky toddler feet? .

Yes the movie looked awful ,but atleast whoever made it tried ,right?. It wasn't one of those backyard films where the actors had no acting skills whatsoever and where everything was fake like that film Swamp Thing .

" Can't we just watch a Western or something that doesn't make you two argue ?", she spoke up quietly before she could stop herself.

She could've saved her breath because they didn't hear her . Only Embry did and he just gave her a look that said that she was stupid for trying .

"Let's leave ", he whispered in conspiracy," We can visit the beach and let them argue alone ."

She nodded and smiled as she got up . He copied her  and they snuck out while keeping a close eye on the other two boys .

Once they were outside , Embry grabbed her hand and they sprinted away ,past the store and into the forest ,using a well worn trail that would lead them to the beach, eventually.

They giggled manically knowing that they just did a great escape from the two boys and wouldn't have to hear them argue anymore .

After a while the two slowed down and started walking . Embry let go of her hand and pressed both his hands in the pockets of his grey unzipped hoody .

Shannon was glad that he didn't hold her hand anymore because she didn't want him to . She held no feelings other than friendship  towards the quiet boy .

Strangely enough Jacob Black was the one who made her knees weak and her heart flutter and he didn't even know it . Probably because he was too caught up in his crush on Bella . Besides , Shannon only met him the previous day ,so, it wasn't appropriate to even feel for him .

When he'd arrived at Quil's she'd just known that he was a danger to her heart .

It wasn't just a crush that she had on the boy . It was really love at first sight and all that jazz and there was no way she can deny it .

She just wasn't going to tell the boy about it . He'll think her a damn freak or something. In fact , nobody should know . Not even David .

He'd worry too much and he'd be watching Jacob like a hawk just to make sure that he doesn't hurt Shannon .

Shannon would do the same if David fell for a girl . The Snow siblings just rolled that way .

A soft fond smile appeared on her face at the thought of David .

Some people would say that it's unhealthy that she and David doesn't argue like normal siblings .

But the siblings knew better . It was love and understanding and the protectiveness that kept them from arguing . Well, they did argue . Just not where people could see and judge and they always made up afterwards because they only had each other and by staying mad would leave them without one another . So they made it a point to make up  .