Chapter 54: The First Divination Requester

Upon seeing Klein’s odd expression, Angelica immediately felt her beliefs waver.

“Is that so? Mr. Glacis mentioned that you were able to tell of an ailment in his lungs simply from observation...”

Her voice softened until she finally shut up.

Observation? A dark glabella? Klein was instantly enlightened as he shook his head with a chortle.

“I believe Mr. Glacis was mistaken.”

He was planning on being perfunctory, but after recalling that no one sought his divination services the entire afternoon yesterday, his mind whirled. It affected his goal of acting as a Seer, so he explained, “It’s actually a form of divination.”

“Divination? But Mr. Glacis only mentioned that you observed his face. That’s also considered divination?” asked Angelica in shock and doubt.

Klein smiled, composed.

“As a member of the Divination Club, you should know about palm-reading, right?”

Palm-reading was not patented by the Foodaholic Empire. Even on Earth, India and old Europe had developed similar principles, much less in a world with Beyonder powers.

“I know about it, but it seems you did not read his palm? Were you observing him in secret?” asked Angelica curiously.

“I was using face-reading.” Klein cooked up a lie. “Its principles aren’t very different from palm-reading at a fundamental level.”

“Really?” Angelica’s eyes were filled with disbelief.

In order to develop his career as a Seer, Klein chuckled. He pretended to be in thought as he tapped his glabella twice.

He focused his eyes and Angelica’s aura presented itself. Her head was purple, her limbs were red, her throat was blue... There was no problems with her health except for some colors being duller. However, that was a manifestation of ordinary fatigue.

Klein then looked at her emotions. She saw orange mixed in with some red and blue. It also meant warmth coupled with some excitement and thought.

Thankfully... After realizing that there was nothing abnormal about her, Klein planned on deactivating his Spirit Vision. But it was at that moment when he suddenly saw rich darkness hidden in the depths of her emotional colors.

Furthermore, she is lacking a little of white—an eagerness to improve... Klein nodded while in thought.

“Mr. Moretti, were you reading my face?” Seeing the young gentleman in black in front of her turn silent abruptly while seriously sizing her up, Angelica keenly noticed something. She asked in a half-curious and half-worried manner.

Klein did not immediately reply. Instead, he tapped his glabella lightly as he wore a look of scrutiny.

Just as Angelica was feeling unease, he said warmly, “Madam Angelica, there are some sorrows and pains which you should not seal in your heart.”

Angelica’s eyes widened as her mouth turned agape. However, she did not say a word.

She looked at Klein in his halved top hat with an apparent scholarly bearing. He heard him use a deep, comforting and warm voice to say, “You need to either go mountain climbing, a game of tennis, or perform a tragic play to exhaust your body due to exercising. Let your tears flow down uninhibited, then cry and scream. Express all those emotions.

“That will be very helpful to your health.”

The moment those words entered her ears, Angelica felt like she had transformed into a statue. She stood there motionless.