Chapter 77: Remnant Items

“Alright,” answered Leonard with a relaxed expression when he heard Dunn’s suggestion.

Following that, everyone walked out of the warehouse and came close to where Monster Bieber had “self-destructed.” With him at the origin, they began searching outwards radially.

“Captain, what are we looking for?” Klein looked at the rotting flesh and blood that was strewn everywhere. He held back his urge to retch as he looked at Dunn Smith beside him ponderingly.

Dunn did not look up. Instead, he used his deep gray eyes to sweep the ground.

“Awakening ahead of time, losing control, and becoming a monster. This means that Ray Bieber did not fully absorb the Beyonder powers provided by the notebook. It also means that a part of his body is considered extraordinary, making it prime material.”

“If you ever encounter something similar, make sure not to miss out on doing a search. It might be a relatively important item.”

So that’s the case... Klein nodded slightly in enlightenment.

In the blink of an eye, he thought of another matter.

Bookmark this website Free(webn)ᴏvel.(co)m to update the latest novels.

If the part where Monster Bieber had concentrated the Beyonder powers were some indescribable part, wouldn’t that be awkward... Wouldn’t it be extremely disgusting to concoct it into a potion...

Just as Klein’s mind wandered, Borgia with his sharp eagle-like eyes suddenly shouted.

“Found it. Ahem.”

Dunn and company immediately turned and closed in. Driven by his curiosity, Klein walked over to Borgia with a quickened pace.

Soon, he saw the item before Borgia. It was a grayish-white item about the size of a fist. Its surface was filled with gullies and it looked soft but ductile. It looked like a brain that had been extracted out of a living being.

Although Klein was unable to make out the extraordinariness of the blob of grayish-white, he was certain that Borgia had not made a mistake since it had remained intact despite the violent explosion it had undergone.

Dunn carefully observed it and squatted down. As he extended and bent his right arm, he used his black-gloved left hand to carefully grab the grayish-white item.

The moment it was touched, the blob of grayish-white immediately spread out into an extremely sticky liquid.

At that moment, Aiur Harson took out a tin-colored square case, removed the cigarettes from them and placed them into his pocket.

Then, he handed the square case to Dunn and smiled.

“I know, you only like pipes.”

Dunn chuckled and took the square case. Then, he “poured” the grayish-white sticky liquid into the case for temporary storage.

After storing it away, everyone did a cursory sweep of the area.

After confirming that they had not missed out anything, they left. When they came out, they saw the horses digging their hooves into the ground, clearly spooked and nervous. They had nearly escaped their reins.

“I’ll drive.” Borgia covered his mouth with his hand and coughed softly.

“I know you are good at placating animals,” said Aiur with a smiling nod.

After boarding the carriage, Dunn, Lorotta, Aiur Harson, and Klein, who continued their “arm exercises,” temporarily had nothing to say as they fell into silence.