Chapter 1

Manik Malhotra weds Navya Naveli

The Arranged Marriage, Raj Malhotra Elder son's ki Manik Malhotra fixed marriage Navya Naveli was the real-estate business man's daughter, becomes of his common friends both families comes together, as Navya and Manik liked eachother, elders fixed their marriage.

Happiness is dancing in every corner, Soha Malhotra three years younger than Manik, who recently become the graduate, Rishabh Malhotra is the last one who just entered into the college. Their world revolve around eachother.

Raj Malhotra and Neonika are proud by seeing their children bonding.

Simple and Happy family

Nandini Murthy looking around and hearing about from the guest " aiyyo! Amma where are you yaar i can't handle this anymore, i don't know how I handle this saree, i am not able to walk properly, she felt the safety pin fixed to the saree pallu is becoming lose, thinking to where to fix.

Someone tapped her shoulder, she dropped the gift, Soha Malhotra caught the gift and said be careful

Thank you!

Soha gives the gift to him and said "Soha Malhotra, groom ki younger sister".

"Nandini Murthy!" She shakes hand with her and takes the gift.

" I know as we are from same colony, ah we are new to this colony still i knew you i mean I have seen you many times, you seems like you won't talk much...and you know what! Sorry i am talking much,

Nandini noded yes again No

Soha chuckled and says " I mean what does it mean, i am very happy today, you understand na what mean it"

Nandini nodded Yes

Do you want anything" Soha asked

Actually! I want adjust this saree properly." Nandini said

First time you wore saree. Soha asked

Ha! Nandini said

I understand, chalo i will show the room, the wedding hall is filled with crowd, people are roaming here and there, crossing everyone, Soha Malhotra takes her to the first floor, aand said "should I help you"

No it's okay! I can manage, if seen my mom searching for me, inform about me" Nandini said

Okay! Soha Malhotra headed down.

Nandini Murthy sighed and closed the door, keeps the gift box on the table, take off her red saree, as her plates are messed, she began to wear, suddenly 6 feet personality suddenly open the door, who is in groom wear, talking in the phone. For a second he stunned to see her like that, Nandini was shock didn't understand how to react, turned another side, covered with arms.

He says "Excuse me! You carry, please don't mind it, i am in emergency" and rushed to the balcony talking in phone, Nandini hurriedly wearing the saree, her eyes on him, she got relaxed he didn't turned back, and she pinned the saree properly, when she about to the door was closed, she is not able to open the door, she stood there and looking at him.

He eyes are turned into blood red "What nonsense are you talking, why should I call off this marriage"

After few minutes he didn't utter a single word, he just listening what other person is saying, many emotions are playing in his face, along with helplessness, tears are formed in his eyes, comes into room. Nandini hardly heard his voice one thing she got to know that he going to stop his marriage

He understands that Nandini heard his conversation, he fisted his hands, angrily said "Don't you have manners, how can you hear personal talk"

Mind your words Mr.Malhotra, hold your tongue, Are you talking about the manner, before talking about my manners, you should think about what are your manners

I am sorry, i was...Any way you just forget what happened here and if you heard anything , don't say to anyone.

Nandini thought "This hero is very much self-obsessed, he thinking that I don't have any work other than spreading his so called breaking news" and she said "Open the Door"

He opened the door, and said "I am sorry "

She glared at him and left the room, while going she thought "Whatever it is, I liked this gift very much, but mom... seriously she decided to give this to him, one should be fated to have such gift..but how can he call off this marriage, ".

★★★

Navya Naveli is sitting in the Mandap, still Manik Malhotra is not their, everyone is started gossiping, Malhotra family members are searching for Manik Malhotra everywhere in the Wedding hall but no evidence.

Navy's father got heart attack, taken them to the hospital.

So you tell what wrong with Manik Malhotra

Ignore mistakes

keep smiling

Chandanakshi