Chapter 6

Manik is driving the car, Mukti is beside him, and in the back seat is Karan Varma .

Mukti playing with her pet. "Manik, what do you do?"

"Driving" Looking at Karan Varma scariatically "I should take turns according to your Uncle's choice".

Karan Varma glared at Manik "Nice joke Manik"

Mukti comes out from the confusion, and chuckles " Really! Manik, you are very funny".

" Funny my foot" he thought and stopped the car, as it's a traffic signal showing a red light, he looked outside and he saw Nandini going on the footpath. More than a walk it's a jog. It seems like running as someone is hunting behind her, like a scared Rabbit, looking here and there carefully crossing the road, and going into the library. He understood that she was going to Join in the library. From today onwards she is going to do a job there.

He started driving the car, when given traffic light turned into red to Green

★★★

Nandini is very happy that she gets the job, and takes the Mobile which Manik has given to her "Thank you" and looks around, the manager comes to her and explains what she has to do and what she has to write and should record.

After completing the library timings, while going back to the home thinking about Soha, How to be friends with her and how to convince her to take over the company.

When she was thinking, her thoughts are broken when she heard "NANDINI"

Nandini was shocked to see someone dragging Soha and dragged her into the Van.

"Soha" shockingly takes her name, runs behind the van, noted the van's number, looking here and there, shouting for the help, and immediately she phoned to Manik, he answered the call immediately, "Hello"

Manik, somebody kidnapped Soha in Van, ha, i have noted van's number, she told the Van's plate number, he says " Don't say to anyone" he cuts the call.

Manik phoned to Karan Varma

Hello Manik!

How dare you? I like you, i will see your end"

I heard from you saying 'You should turn according to my wish, then do according to my wish, come on stop this drama, Mukti coming to you, i dropped the message to the address where i Arranged date for you.

Please, please don't do anything with my sister.

I love this voice, you should maintain this tone, how lovely.

Mukti comes there in red saree, saying "Hi! Manik!"

Karan says "come on Manik, if you won't do what I do, You will come to know How wonderful, chill, you should do whatever i order to you, you don't have any option"

He walks to the corridor, and says " Yes! I don't have any opinion! Do you think that i am Alive if anything happens to my sister, mind my words i am Mr.Karan Varma, if small scratch happens to my sister, i kill myself and i will you baby doll Mukti!

Nice joke.

He adjusted the Bluetooth, held Mukti's hand, she smiled brightly, he said " i have a surprise for you". and both get into the car, he slowly increases the car speed.

She was scared "Manik! What are you doing, please! Stop the car!

The Karan who is the line "Are you nuts! Stop doing this, otherwise"

Manik whispered in a low voice "you have only five minutes, drop my sister in the place where she gets kidnapped, if i won't listen....he increased the speed, and said "Sorry Mukti, breaks are failed" took u turn