Chapter 32

Manik told Raj, "I think Harshad and Soha would make a great couple.'

'Are they in love?'

Manik hesitated for a moment before responding to Raj's question, 'No, Dad, they're not in love. I just observe them both at work and at home, and I thought they'd be a good match. Harshad is a great guy, and even if Soha were to marry him, she could still stay close with us.'

Raj asked, 'Have you talked to Harshad about this?'

Manik replied, 'No, Dad, I haven't talked to Harshad about it. I just had this thought and have been observing him. He seems like a good person, and I've noticed that Soha and Harshad have a good  companionship.'

'Are you sure?'

Manik replied confidently, 'Yes, Dad, but ultimately the decision is yours.'

"Raj smiled and said, 'How can I deny my son's decision? Tomorrow, you talk to Soha and ask if she likes the idea. If she does, I will talk to Harshad's mother.

As Manik nodded with a slight smile, he tore the letter into pieces, symbolizing a newfound hope. The darkness of the night gave way to the light of the sun, bringing new life and a fresh start as they walked towards their home together, ready to embrace a new day and a new beginning."

★★★★

Nandini sleeping on the bed, the morning sun rises are disturbing her and her mobile started ringing same way giving tthe competition like sunrise to walk up her.

"The morning sun creeping through the windows disturbed Nandini's peaceful slumber as her phone rang in competition with the sunrise, coaxing her to awaken from her dreams and start a new day."

With an irritated expression, Nandini answered the call, grudgingly muttering a sleepy, "Hello."

Haven't you made up yet?" Manik asked Nandini, his tone curious and perhaps a little teasing.

"Manik, let me sleep. It's only 7 AM and it's a holiday from the office, so don't disturb me," Nandini replied groggily.

Nandini, I need to talk to you," Manik said firmly.

Startled, Nandini's eyes widened and she sat up straight, tucking back her hair strands. "What happened? Is everything okay?" she asked, suddenly alert and concerned.

Relax, everything is fine," Manik reassured her. "I just called to talk about Harshad and Soha." Nandini let out a sigh of relief. "Thank God, you scared me. I was thinking something had happened again," she said.

"I had a conversation with my father about Harshad and Soha last night," Manik said. "I spoke with Soha, and she has agreed to marry Harshad. I don't think Harshad will say no, but I need you to come home to take care of the arrangements in both my and Harshad's homes. I have a few things to finish up," he explained.

Nandini's face lit up with a bright smile. "Is this how you tell such good news?" she said joyfully.

Manik smiled. "Who's stopping you from celebrating? Anyway, you're not someone who just gives sweets or gets invited. You have the right to take part in the celebration and disturb others with sweets, and help with the arrangements," he said, playfully teasing Nandini.

Nandini's cheeks turned pink with a blush.

"Hello! Are you still there?" Manik asked teasingly.

“ Ha! Where are you going?"

“I'm going to drop Mukti and her aunt off at the airport,"  he said

★★★★

Manik looked at the old Muntaj who underwent plastic surgery for her burnt face, with Mukti standing beside her. The airport was bustling with activity as people rushed to and fro, hurrying to catch their flights.

Manik handed over the property papers, which were previously made in his name, to Mukti. He lied and told her, "I've rewritten the property in your name that was previously under Karan's name."

"Thank you, Manik," Mukti gratefully accepted the papers.

Manik said to Mukti and said, 'Mukti, take care of yourself. You have big responsibilities ahead, so do what you're interested in and forget about the past. Focus on your future, and I'm sure you'll find a great guy.'

She smiled "i will keep in touch with you"

Manik replied firmly, 'No, Mukti, I don't want to have any contact with you. I am not ready to give you any suggestions or advice. You should be independent and make your own decisions. Like I said before, forget about the past and move on. You should leave this place and everything related to it behind.'

Mukti didn't respond, remaining silent."

Muntaj asked Manik, 'Why have you never talked to me?'"

Manik apologized, 'I'm sorry to say this, but I don't have a habit of talking unless it's necessary, take care of yourself, and Mukti too"

Manik left the airport, leaving behind all the negative relationships and memories. He was ready to let go and move forward, soaring high in the sky, free from the weight of the past."

★★★★

While whistling Manik park the car, opens the gate seen the door is locked, hear his parents voice in the upstairs in Harshad home that is nothing but penthouse

"As he whistled, Manik parked his car, opened the gate and walked up to the door of the penthouse, which was Harshad's home. He noticed that the door was locked, and he could hear his parents' voices coming from upstairs."

As he climbed the stairs, Manik saw Nandini coming down, dressed in a beautiful grey chiffon saree. Their eyes met, and Nandini slowed her descent, causing Manik's heart to beat faster with love and romantic feelings. He could see that Nandini's hands had become cool with tension, and her cheeks were blushing, adding to her natural beauty."

Manik, unable to resist the urge, moved his hand to Nandini's waist. She was surprised by his actions, and as she looked into his eyes, he leaned in and gently kissed the corner of her lips. Nandini, blushing and overcome with emotion, pushed Manik away and quickly ran down the stairs."

"Manik continued up the stairs and arrived at Harshad's home, where he found his parents and sister Soha sitting and talking with Harshad's mother. Manik joined them, but was shocked to see Harshad's surprised expression when Raj presented the proposal for Soha and Harshad's marriage. Harshad was taken aback, but tried to hide his shock and show his excitement for the potential union."

“Manik, can I speak to you in private for a moment?” Harsha said looking at Manik.

Everyone in the room was unsure of what was happening, but Manik simply nodded and walked outside, making his way to the railing wall near the balcony. There, surrounded by lush greenery from the plants growing on the wall, Manik stood and waited for Harshad to join him.

Ignore mistakes

Keep smiling

Chandanakshi