Chapter 16

"Harshad nervously made his way to the Malhotra's company in the evening, unsure of how to approach the conversation he needed to have. When he arrived at Nandini's cabin, she was startled to see him and asked, 'Harshad! What are you doing here?"

Nandini, actually Manik told me to bring you and soha to this place" , Harshad showed the message which he sent to him, as he has gut feeling by seeing Nandini don't believe anyone so easily

Harshad said, 'Nandini, actually Manik told me to bring you and Soha to this place,' and then he pulled out his phone to show her the message as proof. as he has gut feeling by seeing Nandini don't believe anyone so easily

Nandini was happy that Manik was going to meet his sister and she also wanted to clear up the misunderstanding that had happened during their last phone conversation.

Soha, upon seeing Nandini and Harshad, made his way over to them and said to Nandini "Nandini, this is Cabir Dhawan, my father sent him here to evaluate if we are suitable for each other, if we are, he plans to arrange our marriage."

Nandini smiled

Cabir says "Nice to meet you Nandini.

Nandini said to Cabir, "If you don't mind, Soha has an important meeting to attend, would you excuse us please?"

Cabir looked at Soha, who was looking at him requestingly, He smiled and said "Go ahead, I'll leave now?"

After Cabir left, Nandini asked Soha "Do you like him?"

In my current situation, do you think I have the time for all of this? I only met with him to avoid hurting my father." Soha responded to Nandini's question.

Nandini said "let's go, you have a surprise waiting for you. Don't ask anything" while saying to Soha, she looked at Harshad, as he seemed lost in deep thoughts and asked him

"Harshad, what are you thinking about?" Soha also asked "What are you doing here Harshad?".

Harshad said, "We'll talk about it later, we're running late, let's go."

★★★

Three of them went into the shopping Mall, looking around, Harshad phoned to Manik, surprisingly comes behind them and closed Soha's eyes, Soha startled touched his hand fingers, pats the ring which she gifted him with her pocket money on his birthday says " Bhai"

The three of them walked into the shopping mall, looking around and enjoying the sights, Harshad made a phone call to Manik, to their surprise and delight, he appeared behind them and closed Soha's eyes playfully. Soha, startled but happy, touched Manik's fingers and felt the ring which she had gifted him with her pocket money on his birthday and said "Bhai" with a big smile on her face.

Manik removed his hands from Soha's eyes, and she turned to him looking at him affectionately with a mix of happiness, surprise and relief. By seeing them together, anyone could understand the deep love, trust and strong bond that they shared as brother and sister. Soha hugged him tightly, overcome with emotions and started crying, expressing her love and gratefulness towards her brother who always stood by her side and supported her.

Soha, don't cry like a kid," Manik said, trying to cheer her up and alleviate her emotions, with a hint of concern in his voice, "everyone around here is looking at us." He wrapped his arm around her shoulder, showing his support and comfort.

Nandini smiled with joy at seeing the strong bond between brother and sister. Manik caught her gaze and gave her a playful wink, causing her to startle and look around. When she noticed Harshad's smiling expression, she understood that he had seen them. Harshad, in an attempt to not draw attention, quickly pretended as if he hadn't seen anything and looked around while trying to suppress his smile.