Chapter 30

His thirst towards the money is not satisfied. While cooking, Bhagya Sree accidentally spilled hot oil on her face, requiring hospitalization. During her stay, she discovered she was forth month pregnant with Karan's child, leading to a complicated situation for both of them.

Karan's behavior towards Bhagya Sree changed dramatically when he learned that she was pregnant with his son. He became more attentive and caring, doing everything in his power to ensure her comfort and well-being.

She found happiness in Karan once again, despite the scar on her face from the cooking accident. She realized that his love for her and their child was more important than any physical imperfection.

She gave birth to a healthy baby boy in the hospital,  Despite the challenges she faced, she was overjoyed to hold her newborn son in her arms and start a new chapter in her life as a mother.

Karan sits beside held her hand lovingly Looking at her holding hate into his heart asked " do you want me or this pecie called your son"

What are you talking Karan? He is our son" She asked him shockingly.

He kissed her hand "Really! I don't believe you, i am not only man in your life, if want me, throw this child out," .

"Please Karan" bhagya Sree pleaded with Karan, tears streaming down her face.

Think about it, you want to be with me like before enjoy all the luxurious, most importantly if you want to be alive, you know about me right, how cruel i am, wherever you go, i will hunt you and kill you with my own hands. You know why!? You rejected me bloody bitch"

She was lost in thought for a few minutes, as she always prioritizes a luxurious lifestyle, and ultimately made the selfish decision to choose herself over her son " I want you"

I knew it, my lady," he smiled. "You are more dangerous than I am.

Even her face spoiled, still he can't get over her, he wants to torture her, he knows one day or another she going to crave for her son, cry for her son, live her entire life with guilt and dying inside that was the punishment he given to her for a reason that she rejected him and betrayed his heart.

★★★★

Karan felt love for his child for the first time, experiencing the joys of fatherhood. Still he decided throw his child, the revange on her over powered him. He given his child to his man who works for him. And told him to throw him somewhere.

Unfortunately Sadly, Raj Malhotra's wife gave birth to a stillborn baby in the sam hospital. During this time, Raj overheard Karan's conversation, that throw the new born baby. Raj was worried about his wife, as her condition was serious. The doctor warned that if she became emotionally unstable, they would not be able to save her.

Raj approached them and introduced and asked, "Please, can you give me this child? I promise to take care of him as my own son.

Karan agreed, for reasons unknown to him. He wrote something on a white piece of paper stating that Karan and Bhagya Sree's son was being adopted by Raj Malhotra, but Raj had no rights except for taking care of him.

Raj agreed and signed the paper because his first priority was his wife's health and well-being.

Karan had a desire to keep his son with him and offered money to Raj to ensure a good life for him, but Raj refused all monetary offers and declined any help from Karan.

But Karan felt for the first time in his life that there were still genuine people in the world. Seeing Raj Malhotra's sincerity, humanity, and love made him realize that these qualities still existed.

Karan kept an eye on Raj and observed how he raising his son, whom he named "Manik". Karan was happy to see that his son was part of a happy family. Raj was very protective of his son and believed that he was in safe hands. Eventually, Karan left the country for America as his sister's family needed him, and missed their address, eventually forgotten about him. He took Bhagya sree as a Muntaj made her care taker to the her sister's daughter Mukti. And after few days his sister's family died in accident, he became her garden and Mukti is apple of his eye.

Still he wants Mukti's entire property to him, without hurting her, that's why he wants his son to become into his life, and become the heir of his empire. He wished a family. He got the Raj Malhotra's address, enquired every single detail of Manik and phoned to him, but happened to answer the call by Manik Malhotra.

Hello! Manik, you should come right now to the address which i sent you.

Who Are you ?

He sent the paper in which Raj was sighed Manik was shocked to learnt truth.

Karan said " Look, if you won't come right here, i will turn off Raj Malhotra all the pride he built, and you will lose your So called mother, Neonika"

★★★★

Manik entered a building that was nothing short of a palace. The palace was grand, magnificent, and opulent with luxurious furnishings, intricate designs, and rich decor. The halls were spacious, with high ceilings and gleaming marble floors, and the rooms were filled with exquisite works of art and elegant furnishings. Every detail in the palace spoke of wealth and opulence, creating a truly regal atmosphere.

Finally my son is here.

What do you want?

What a stupid question, ofcourse i want you, you are my son.

Never! Not even in dreams" manik said harshly

You should do whatever you want otherwise in a snap i can destroy the entire family, who has raised you these many years.

Manik didn't say a word, Karan could see the pain, he understood Manik's weakness.

Karan comes out from his thoughts, thinking his son's pain first time tears escaped from his eyes. He palmed his face.

His mobile started ringing

Ignore mistakes

Keep smiling

Chandanakshi