Chapter 7

Manik, it's okay everything goes well, Soha is fine"

He palmed his face and weeps the tears, she nervously looked here and there, he looked at her "I am sorry"

"It's okay, i can understand"

"You were, I mean, when Soha got kidnapped?"

"I didn't understand what to do, I was shocked, thank God , they dropped her immediately, you know within five minutes".

" You would have dropped her at my home?"

"Already your parents are upset with you..i don't mean that, actually Soha's condition was not good, i thought your parents would get worried If they see her in that condition and as a girl i can understand what she had gone through.

"Thanks Nandini, i don't know how to thank you"

" That's okay, I should thank you, I like that job very much, very calm,very peaceful, pleasant," she stopped talking and looked at him.
" Am i talking so much".

He smiled "I think i should go, take care of my sister, keep informing me about my family"

Okay,

Once again thank you.

She smiled

He left the place.
★★★

The Opportunities increasing to achieve your goals at the same time opportunities are increasing exploring the new crimes. zillion times of crimes without cutting a nerve to the blood, but sucking their blood of the hard work, status,bank Balance, trapping….thanks to the new world called "WEB" which built around ourselves, falling into the same world stuck to ourselves, many killed in many ways.

The single button decides your life, who will say to you to be careful, will you listen if anybody says "No". Do you guys think about what you are walking into the web? Sometimes willfully, sometimes incomprehension.

Shahid walked to the crime spot, looked around the four walls, looked at the four walls. His eyes went on a massive photo frame, the girl who was the dream girl in youngsters hearts, the most happening Heroin, The actress who can play each and every emotion, who ruled the big screen for a decade.

Shahid was Aliya's fan from his college days, He used to Collect her photos. He felt melancholy, and sighed, involved in the digging of the evidence of the crime, the circumstances evidence is showing that she committed sucide. But somewhere he strongly believed that was murder.

After gathering circumstantial evidence, he walked to the cyber crime branch.

They he seen Cabir Dhawan, Aliya Saxena's best friend and also the family friend
★★★

Nandini and Soha are both walking in the street.

Soha says "Thanks Nandini"

It's okay!

Friends? Soha asked.

Nandini shakes her hand and says "Friends".

While they were walking, they reached Malhotra's independent home, Nandini said "Bye! Soha.

"Get inside, atleast have a coffee"