2

Tues

Tues. 6th Feb...

Wonwoo's POV

Opening my eyes, I laid there staring at
ceiling as my thoughts consume me about my mistake of letting this blonde hair female who was sleeping next to me, thinking she could stay over for the night.

Lastnight, our company ended celebrating the preparation for a new project that we were working and since things were going smoothly, so were the alcohol as it entered my system.

I am not usually this much of a fuck up by letting females in my home but lastnight, the loneliness took over like usual and I needed someone.

Sadly, I had to pick one of the waitresses who was very interested in having my attention and now here I am, figuring out a way to tell her I only wanted her for a good fuck and nothing more.

Sitting up, I checked my messages and saw a few missed calls from my bestfriend, Mingyu asking me where I was.

Shit.

"What's wrong?" I heard the female asked and I turned to her.

Her makeup ruined from the very wild night of us fucking making her look a little crazy. She smiles in my direction as her eyes were already filled with list and as my eyes scan her body, she clearly wanted another round since she was already naked.

Sadly, that lonely feeling has already died and so has my dick from my morning erection.

"Nothing. You need to leave." I said coldly.

She frowns. "I'm guessing it was just a one night stand then?"

I shrugged. "Sorry sweetie. I don't do relationships."

"I get that but you don't have to be an asshole about it." she scoffed and got out my bed.

I watched as she hurriedly grabbed her belongings with a angry scowl on her face before leaving my room.

I hoped she didn't expect a reaction out of me since I truly couldn't care.

Getting out of bed, I went to my bathroom to get ready for the day and wash off the scent of alcohol and sex.

♤♡●◇♧

As I make my way down to the kitchen, I faintly hear the voice of my father and Mingyu. My mood immediately as they talk about me and I can already imagine the conversation coming my way once they see me.

Walking into the joint living room and kitchen, I feel their eyes on me as I clearly didn't acknowledge them.

Reaching the kitchen, I grabbed a bottle of water out of the fridge and turned to face them.

They both watched me with confusion, noticing that I was only wear a grey sweat pants and no shirt.

"Aren't you going to work?" my dad, Jeon Seung-ho questions right away.