4

Wed

Wed. 14th Feb...

Nadia's POV

As my team were working hard on their different tasks for the event, I walked around the building as I checked off a few things from the planning list on the iPad ensuring that everything was being done correctly.

My week has been very busy after I consulted with my team about the funding and how we would budget for everything we need.

We also had to send out invitations to everyone who needed to be there so the guest list could be set while we had an online page designed for those who wanted to donate and can't make it.

Streamers from all over the world were also putting in hard work as they also allowed fans to donate during the livestreams.

Apart from our very limited time, we benefited as WN Gaming confirmed that we were the event planner and boosted our clientele so I was pretty booked for the next few months which I am very grateful for.

Everything was going smoothly like usual but what I am really thankful for is that Wonwoo and I haven't had to cross paths since he was busy.

He has tried to come in contact with me over the phone since he couldn't meet in person but Jeonghan took those calls for me since I wasn't ready to deal with him just yet.

I know that it's kinda messed up since we will have to be around each other 48 hours from now but I need to remain focused making sure this goes well before I allow him to enter my brain.

As I came to a stop, Alexa bumped into me, making me roll my eyes. I turned to face her only to see her frowning slightly.

Alexa has been venting behind me the entire time about how Seungcheol asked her to meet up to talk but it somehow turned into an argument. She lied about being busy in which he knew and one thing he hates is lying.

"I'm sorry for bumping into you but don't take off my head. I'm already going through it emotionally." She quickly apologized.

"Why don't you just tell him the truth and end it?"

"And ruin our friendship more than it already is? I think the fuck not." she shooed the idea away.

Locking my iPad, I placed it on one of the tables before I grabbed her by the shoulders. "You telling me all of this will not change shit especially if you guys keep acting like this." she rolls her eyes and I sigh.

I let go of her. "You can give me all the attitude you want. You know I'm right and you're gonna have to grow up at some point Lex."

"When you can face Wonwoo, maybe then I will consider your advice." she sassily said, making me slightly annoyed.

"This has nothing to do with him right now." I said before walking away from her but she follows behind me talking off my ears about how I should follow my own advice.