14

Mon

Mon. 15th April...

Author's POV

Wonwoo sits inside his office as he just finished taking another call, sorting out the chaos of the stolen prototype.

The board members were furious and even the Chinese investors demanded to back out if he doesn't come up with a solution quickly.

Wonwoo had so much on his mind but his two major issues were getting the company back on track and meeting Nadia.

When he had some free time, he gave Jeffery a letter to give Nadia, explaining that an urgent matter occurred and hopes that could meet tonight again.

He hasn't receive any response but he does hope she will at least show up so that he can finally talk to her.

Alexa and Mingyu stands on the elevator waiting as they passed each floor to meet with Wonwoo.

Alexa really didn't want to do it since she felt like she betraying Nadia but she couldn't deny the offer and well she was persuaded very well.

Mingyu and Alexa dynamic hasn't changed nor was it awkward.

They still remained cool despite their very lustful night.

Mingyu was glad that things didn't change because despite finding her very attractive, he wasn't interested in her.

Luckily both agreed that it was just a one time thing to release their frustrations.

"If he acts up, I am going to leave." Alexa warns seriously.

Mingyu nods, understanding. "I can't promise that it won't be a little tense at first since I haven't told him anything but he will come around."

"You have serious problem with keeping moments like this under wraps."

Mingyu shrugs. "If you had best friend like Wonwoo, you would understand."

"Well in that case, I'll pass. I have two walking headaches already." she shakes away the thought and he laughs.

As the elevator doors open, the receptionist greets them with a smile until she sees Alexa but forces a smile.

Alexa eyes the female weirdly at first finding something off about her but says nothing.

The doors to his office open and Wonwoo raised his head to see Mingyu walking in with the familiar female and confusion takes over.