19

Fri

Fri. 25th May...

Author POV

As Wonwoo parks his car in the garage of WN Gaming, she crosses his mind once again.

After their last conversation, he took everything she said into consideration especially when it came to his family.

He hated the lonely feeling he gets when he has to go back to his own apartment, not be able to talk to or spend time at home with them.

As much as he never wants to admit it, he missed his father a lot more than anyone thinks.

Apart from Vivian and Taylor, his father was the only other person he has in this world.

Wonwoo wishes things could be different but he just doesn't know where to begin or even how.

Was he even capable of letting go of his past? He ponders heavily.

Could he really forgive his dad and finally be the family they should be?

Wonwoo releases a soft sigh, shaking his head from his thoughts.

He needed to be focused if he had to work today.

A knock on the car window makes him jump as he turns his head to see Mingyu standing there with a concerned look on his face.

Mingyu didn't mean to scare him but he has been trying to get his attention by calling him for the past few minutes until he realized that Wonwoo was in deep thought.

Wonwoo grabs his belongings and gets out of the car to greet his best friend.

"You okay there bro?" Mingyu questions him as they come face to face.

"Just a bit tired." Wonwoo shrugs.

Mingyu decides to let it be since he knows him very well.

Whatever it was, he knew Wonwoo was definitely thinking a lot. He just hopes that he can open up to him eventually.

As they get onto the elevator, Mingyu informs Wonwoo of his schedule for the day which involves a bunch of meetings.

"Also Alexa is already in your office waiting to speak with you. I am not sure what about but you know how she is." Mingyu adds and Wonwoo nods.

Everyone was involved in making the game come to life but nobody was allowed to even glance at any development for it because Alexa trusted no one.

It was just her and Seokmin locked inside their office all day working on the game.

It's understood since we still have no idea who actually stole the prototype and Alexa is just very big on privacy.

As the elevator doors finally open to his office floor, Wonwoo and Mingyu greet his receptionist before heading inside his office only to see Alexa and Joshua sitting down awaiting for his arrival.