18

Sat

Sat. 4th. May...

Author's POV

Nadia stares in the mirror, feeling satisfied with her outfit. She wore a short sleeve purple crop top, high waisted black jeans paired with black and white converse and a purple cross body bag that held her belongings. She decided to leave her braids loose and added a little make up to complete her look.

Nadia made the move and texted Wonwoo after their awkward encounter on Thursday, where he heavily stayed on her mind.

He was hesitant in giving her an answer at first coming up with a bunch of excuses, but she didn't give up until he caved in.

They decided to go to dinner again since Nadia was craving some burger and fries, but also, the place had a very calming aura that would be perfect for them both to talk, she thought.

Nadia's phone vibrates, and she checks it to see Wonwoo saying he was already downstairs, waiting.

Leaving her room, she made her way out of her apartment and onto an elevator.

Wonwoo stands on the sidewalk with his hands inside his pocket blue staring into the window of his car, making sure he looks fine.

He decided on a simple look as well. Dark blue cargo pants, a plain white shirt, a black cap, a pair of black vans on his feet and his glasses.

He was feeling nervous about being alone with Nadia, especially after Thursday.

He doesn't know of her and that guy's relationship, but he knew they were definitely dating.

Now that he has agreed to meet with her for lunch, he was afraid that his feelings would be visible to Nadia and he doesn't want to make things awkward.

Nadia sees Wonwoo standing there, and she smiles.

She brushes his arm as she joins him by his side and Wonwoo turns his head to see the woman who had his heart looking up at him with her infectious smile.

He could feel his heart rate speeding up, and he hated how easy it was for him to be smitten.

That's how it's always been ever since she he met her for the first time. She never had to do much because Nadia was his definition of perfect.

"You okay there?" Nadia asked him with furrowed eyebrows as he just stared at her.

Wonwoo realized that he probably looked like a weirdo for staring and not even saying a word.

He clears his throat before replying. "Yeah. Sorry. I'm just a little tired."

Nadia nods, understanding that they've been working hard. "I figured. Alexa told me you guys had meetings all day yesterday to finalize some gaming stuff."

"Yeah, but we can talk about that later. Shall we?" he opens the passenger door for her.

"Thanks." she says before getting in the car.