6

Author's POV

Author's POV

"Nadia?"

Wonwoo eyes began to glisten with tears as he found it very hard to believe that he was seeing her after all these years.

He always thought that life granted him lucky enough not to see her again because he knew he would break once he saw those familiar eyes that held so much pain in them.

"Nadia, I-"

Nadia takes this opportunity to turn around and go through the double doors to run away from facing him.

Mingyu sighs heavily as he makes eye contact with his bestfriend who stares at him confused.

Wonwoo wipes the tear that escape from his eye and ran after her leaving Mingyu standing there knowing he has to call Seungcheol and Alexa to let them know what went down.

Nadia runs as fast as she could as she reaches the valet parking and asked for her keys.

She watches as the employee pulls up with her car until she heard his voice calling for him.

Please, hurry up. I can't do this right now. Help me God. She silently prayed.

"Nadia, wait please!" Wonwoo shouts as he hurried to reach her.

As he finally reaches valet, he saw her jump into a car and sped off in no time making him come to a halt, resting his hands on his knees, trying to catch his breath.

"Fuck!" he shouts making everyone look in his direction.

He stands straight as he rubbed his temple before making his way back inside to speak with Mingyu.

He was passed angry, he was livid and he demanded answers.

Wonwoo walks through the doors of the venue, trying his best to mask his emotions since guest we're still enjoying themselves and he definitely didn't want want to be the talk of the party.

He makes his way back to the same hallway hoping Mingyu hasn't move and since it's quiter to have the conversation he needs to have immediately.

As he reaches, he was surprised to see Mingyu and two other familiar faces he did not expect either.

Wonwoo shakes his head at that his own bestfriend kept all this from him.

Wonwoo was going to interrupt their conversation but he paused in his steps as he listened to the argument being held.

"What do you mean she left?!" Seungcheol asked Mingyu angrily.

"Calm down. He just explained that Wonwoo saw her. I'm sure neither of them were ready." Alexa tries mediate.

"I don't care Alexa. This is why she shouldn't have done this job for that fucking asshole in the first place." he curses and that pissed off Wonwoo.

"Alright I get your pissed but there is no need to call him an asshole." Mingyu defends his bestfriend.