Prologue

"I can't believe they talked me into this..." he sat down at the laptop slid on the headphones and opened it up.

    "Welcome..." the words appeared on the screen as he heard them "thank you for choosing Get Social as your doorway to a bigger circle of friends. Please fill out the following."

First Name: Roman
Please add your favorite selfie:

Nickname: Beau Age: 26Hair: Milk Chocolate Brown          (with Auburn and Blonde streaks)Hair length: To my shouldersFacial hair: Some, I don't shave oftenBody hair: It bugs me, I wax

Nickname: Beau
Age: 26
Hair: Milk Chocolate Brown
         (with Auburn and Blonde streaks)
Hair length: To my shoulders
Facial hair: Some, I don't shave often
Body hair: It bugs me, I wax.
Skin: Almond sometimes described as tortilla
Eyes: Blue Sapphire
Height: 6'0
Body shape: Fit, lean muscular
Clothing Style: classic Hollywood
Dress or Pants: Why the fuck do I have to choose, why can't I just be me & wear what I want? Why does society think they have to fit everyone into groups or labels? My label is my name, get it, that's all you need honey!
Makeup: Yes, I wear Makeup.
Piercings: My ears

Sexual Style: I'm game to try anything
Sexual Identification: Fluid
Relationship status: Single
Your Current Biological Gender: Male
Your Preferred Gender: What? As in what I prefer to be? Yeah myself, as I was born... if y'all don't like it tough.

Favorites...
Color: Brown it's not boring it's tasteful and fits with everything.
Book: ...do podcasts count? I do like to read autobiographies and learn what NOT to do.
Movie: How about I pick a Genre instead, Action
Theater: Yes please!
Active Activity: Hiking. I'm a perpetual tourist, I love to explore new places on foot.
Calm Activity: Drawing,
Hobby: Mechanics and Technology... a tinkerer
Passion: woodworking
Career: Business, Legal, Carpentry, Mechanic, Electrician, I don't do toilets though...Kidding... I own a fix it company that specializes in house calls.

Anything further you want to add:
If you are a big Political Protester that loves to argue that stuff don't bother...
If you allow society to tell you that your pronouns should be different then your biological gender refers to don't bother... I believe this pronoun crap exists only in an effort to continue this bullshit control big companies have over body dysmorphia and the pink tax. If it comes to it, I'll be that creepy dude that uses your name instead of a pronoun.
Regardless... My opinion is mine and yours is yours... we don't have to agree or even talk, move along.

     "If you are satisfied with your answers please submit now..."

     He submitted the form "Let's see them harass me more after they read this, I'm gonna be dumped by that strange friend circle very fast..." He stood up proud of himself and left.