Chapter 11: March of the Leprechaun

"It took a couple of days more than we guessed to get everything in order, but today is the day." Beau handed lunch money to Chy and winked. "Hang on I need to get the girls off to school..." Beau set the phone down and turned to the girls "Chy keep an eye on your sister, Noa no biting, punching, kicking, slugging, scratching, or spitting on anyone that pisses you off understand?"

"Dad you're no fun." Noa grabbed her lunch money and headed to the door where the butler was waiting.

"I will get them safely to school sir." He bowed with a smile and led the girls out.

"Still there Erill?"

"Yep, you nervous about your first day?"

"Yes I am. I have nine kids in the daycare not counting Von."

"Nine!" She laughed "you sure you can handle that?"

"Well, we'll see now won't we." He finished packing, grabbed Von and the bags and headed for his private elevator to go down to the Daycare "do you have any knowledge about Leprechauns?"

"Uh, only bits and pieces why."

"I have three in the daycare, two cousins and a family friend.

"Okay give me the run down, who've you got?"

"The nine kids currently signed up for daycare include Horus a werewolf, three leprechauns Brogan, Keena and Siobhan with Brogan and Siobhan being cousins. A witch named Morna, two wizards Sloan and Ashby... not related. A vegan Mer Katala and a werecat Leandra who is only a few months older than Von." Beau stepped off the elevator and headed into the daycare.

"I think you should worry more about the clashes than the species." She laughed "we know Von hates Mer, witches and wizards can clash depending on the family and wizards have no respect for Mer.

"Thrill." He sat everything down then put Von in the play area before heading over to unlocked the front doors. "If you don't hear from me a parent or two did me in for offending their child."

Erill burst with laughter "I'll send a snack around ten then another one around two. Food will distract them. What is a Vegan Mer, does that effect their diet or is it referring to something else?"

"Vegan Mer don't eat anything from the sea, They do tend to limit how much meat they eat because meat will make them crave shark and other larger sea creatures...that leads to their violent nature and yes I had to ask the Icons that."

      "Werecats are friends not bait, got it."

       "Erill you're hilarious..."he laughed "I look forward to your snacks and thank you, I'll call you back later tonight to let you know how it went."

"Cool, bye." He set the phone down then started to set up and get out some toys.

"Are ya open?"

     Beau could hear the voice but not see anyone. He leaned over the rail and saw a short man wrestling with three kids who were busy kicking each other and cursing in Gaelic. "Yes I am. Are these three Brogan, Keena and Siobhan?"

"They are indeed, I'm Allan, Keena's Da, I'll be pickin 'em up tonight as well" he quickly pushed them through the gate then smiled at me "Good luck," he chuckled "you're gonna need it. And thanks for reopening this place." He winked as he left.

Beau turned to see Von in cat form chasing the three newcomers around, all three were laughing. "Okay, that's a good start." Next to arrive was Leandra who quickly joined in on the game of chase. She was followed by Morna, Sloan and Ashby who took a second to figure out what was going on then decided to play along. Horus arrived next and quickly became the referee, he took wolf form and quickly found it was more fun to bark and startle people making two of the girls, Morna and Siobhan laugh.