- 12 -

______

______

Hehe... surprised to get another update?

______

Jimin's view becomes hazy and unfocused as tears brim his eyes and roll down his cheeks. The stinging pain in his leg gets worse, not less, the more he struggles to free his leg from the hole in the net. He laughs dryly at the thought that just occurred to him. Jimin might call for help, but the only people who would come to his rescue would be Jinho or his grandparents, who had the same chance of hearing him as anybody else.

He despises the fact that he has to live this way. Is he supposed to live in dread from now on?

Jimin clings to the thick netropes with his hands, attempting to pull himself up and out of the net hole. It's so tight and uncomfortable for him that it seems practically impossible. Struggling to find the strength to lift himself up while not injuring himself further makes him cry out in agony. He feels the strength dwindle from his arms and ultimately quits attempting to free himself.

Jimin has no idea how much time has passed or how many hours or minutes have passed as he is trapped in the net trap, trying not to fall asleep. However, lethargy takes control as his eyelids flutter close. Before falling asleep, he swears to himself that whoever set up this trap, addressed to him, was in for a treat if he could find out who it was. After the past occurrences, he would no longer doubt it.

It feels like half an eternity has passed and he has done nothing but alternate between being awake and sleeping. The wind has become cool and brushes over the exposed skin on his neck, causing him to shiver. His head rests uncomfortably on the rough ropes while he wraps his body with his arms, seeking to remain warm. When he wakes up, the unpleasant night cold makes everything worse. Jimin thinks he is still dreaming and believes he is going insane when he hears a faint voice in the forest. Now he started hallucinating. Great.

But the voice doesn't just disappear, it returns, closer this time, making Jimin slightly sit up as best as he can. Jimin feels wide awake, adrenaline shooting through his veins as the voice sounds again through the dark and dense forest. He's suddenly hyper-aware of his surroundings, listening to every leaf rash and twig crack. At first, he's unaware of what the person says, but as they approach, Jimin hears his name being called, prompting him to glance around as much as the net allows him. It's familiar. He's disappointed to see nothing but the black frames of trees.

"Jimin!"

"Jiminnn!"

A familiar male voice calls, stepping into the light of the moon shining through the thick branches onto the ground. It is bright enough to make out who it is from a few metres away and his facial features become soft. Jimin watches for a few moments as the other looks about anxiously in the darkness, eyebrows drawing closer together.

"Jimin, say something if you're around here somewhere. I can smell your scent."

"J-Jinho..." Jimin's voice fails him and he stutters. The whine that emits from his throat is a clear sign of the distress he feels. His pheromones thicken in an attempt to catch the alpha's attention after he fails anew to call the other. His knuckles turn white when he tightens his hands around the net rope in front of him.