Chapter 19

Chapter 19

At 12 noon, the sun is the most violent time of the day. From the perspective of the naked eye, the sun is also the largest at this time.

When the colorful aperture appeared around the sun, the temperature of the whole Lvjiang Star climbed and paused for a moment. Then, the sun began to emit different lights from the past. The light beyond the limits of the human naked eye began to disperse. Against the colorful aperture, it looked so beautiful and mysterious.

As the sun becomes brighter and brighter, the temperature in the air rises more and more. In the process, the colorful aperture also rose like drinking chicken blood. The whole process is like the sun is expanding and shining, and the colorful aperture also expands, a posture that does not allow any sunlight to escape from the colorful aperture.

However, light cannot be imprisoned. Countless solar energy began to dissipate as the sun expanded. The already high temperature on the Green River Star began to climb rapidly.

At the moment the colorful aperture appeared, all air defense alerts across the country were sounded. Countless people were busy with what they were doing at the moment they heard the alarm. They strictly followed the notice and immediately stopped all work and returned to the underground bunker. Even the soldiers responsible for defending the border are no exception.

Professor Wu, who took the lead in arranging all this in advance, is now sitting in the National High Temperature Relief Command Center with the leaders of various departments in the central city.

The National High Temperature Relief Command Center is located in the bunker on the outskirts of Huahua Country Center. Here, most of the country's high-end talents and most of the scientific research resources are gathered.

At this time, the whole command center has entered a first-level alert state at the moment the aperture appeared. The instructions to sound the national air defense alert are also issued here.

Countless technicians have been in their own positions and have been operating computers to analyze the current solar activity.

"Professor Wu, at 12 noon, colorful apertures began to appear around the sun. Before the aperture appeared, solar activity fluctuated abnormally. After the aperture appeared, the solar activity stopped for a moment. According to the data detected so far, the amount of solar energy has not reached its peak.

Professor Wu listened to the data summarized by the technicians and nodded to say he knew.

After being reborn, he immediately confirmed the existence of space and space materials, and immediately began to build a new detection satellite and launched it into space. With 8 years of scientific research experience at the end of the world, this kind of satellite is not difficult for him. In the eighth year of the end of the world, he had mastered the unimaginable scientific research results of many people. Unfortunately, human beings finally fell before dawn.

In his life, with this new detection satellite, he can finally observe the specific changes of the sun at this time. When he saw the drastically changing sun and aperture in the sky, he sighed heavily.

In the last life, everyone thought that this colorful aperture was a death aperture. Every aperture appears, accompanied by the beginning of disaster and the destruction of the living environment of mankind. At that time, everyone was PTSD with colorful apertures. Even he knew the role of colorful apertures after discovering the secrets of the end of the world. Unfortunately, it can't be redeemed.

Professor Wu restrained thousands of thoughts in his eyes and continued to ask, "Is the signal transmission stable?"

The signal team immediately replied, "The ordinary signal outside has been completely paralyzed. At present, a new signal transmission channel has been launched. The signal transmission is temporarily stable."