Chapter 22

Chapter 22

The first-level alert status has just been lifted for less than 48 hours, and I didn't expect that even a folk exploration team appeared at this time.

Sure enough, there are smart people everywhere.

Tang Tang looked at the group in front of him and sighed slightly.

Looking at the direction these people, it seems that they are going to the supermarket. At the gate of the supermarket, there is a large cement square. After running outside, these people carried their bulging backpacks and went there. First, you may live in a supermarket settlement. Second, it is estimated that a small-scale market has been formed there.

Not everyone can earn credit points and exchange them for the goods they need in the official exchange system. Be alert now, and someone should exchange resources in private.

Thinking of this, Tang Tang slowed down, picked up his mobile phone directly, and asked in the community group. The whole Jia'an community is so large that someone must know if there is a small market in the supermarket.

A few seconds after her message was sent out, someone replied underneath.

One of them, named Jiangjia Erbao, replied: [My brother said that there would be a small market there today.]

After this reply, a lot of people blew up underneath. These people have a variety of replies. After synthesing, Tang Tang probably knew what was going on.

The original owner of the supermarket saw the national notice yesterday. A flexible brain found business opportunities from it.

The outbreak of the end of the world has led to drastic changes in the outside world, and the reality of material shortage should exist for a long time. However, this is the beginning of the end of the world. Many people must have a lot of good things in their hands after more than two months of accumulation.

The supermarket owner had an idea and immediately applied to the Lincheng government to set up a private market directly in the supermarket square. Small bazaars don't just sell things. Most of them are used for barter trading. All vendors and people who enter the market. You need to pay a little credit point as a site usage fee.

Tang Tang was busy out, and he really didn't know about it.

But now that she knows, of course, she can't miss such a good thing. She was particularly curious about what good things the folk exploration teams walking ahead could bring back from the wild at this stage of the end of the world.

"Uncle Huang, Uncle Bingzi, I want to go to the supermarket square to have a look. Are you two going?"

After listening to Tang Tang's description, the two thought for a moment and said, "We don't have anything on us. Can we use this cactus meat?"

Tang Tang nodded carelessly: "The country says that this cactus meat can be eaten and must be useful. And this cactus meat contains a lot of water. It must be more popular than simple rice. Let's take it there and see the market. If you can't change anything good, go home.

Both of them are the pillars of the family, and they can't wait to get something good for the family. After listening to Tang Tang's analysis, he decided to walk to the supermarket square with her.

It took more than ten minutes to walk from Jia'an Community to the Supermarket Square. Along the way, in the last light of the sunset, they successfully avoided the pothole cement road.

By the time I walked to the supermarket square, the two suns could hardly see them. As the sun got off work, the temperature around it seemed to drop a little.