Chapter 61

Chapter 61

Pulling trees in heavy isolation clothes, even carbonized trees, is a hard thing for ordinary people. Tang Tang and his team brought a few ordinary people to help, who were mainly responsible for cleaning up the volcanic ash on carbide wood.

Tang Tang was responsible for uprooting trees.

Stepping on nearly 30 centimeters thick volcanic ash, Tang Tang moved slightly to avoid bringing up a burst of volcanic dust later.

In the past two days, the volcanic ash floating in the air has been a little thinner. And they did not encounter a volcanic eruption on their way. Without subsequent ash supplements, Tang Tang believes that the volcanic ash floating in the air will land on the ground sooner or later. It's like being wrapped in volcanic ash wrapped in spark particles.

Thinking of the spark particles, Tang Tang looked up again at the gray-black sky at noon. In the sky, flashing orange spark particles are clearly visible. Such a good thing is mixed with volcanic ash. I don't know if the country has begun to take action to find a way to recover these spark particles.

Tang Tang's mind flashed a lot of thoughts. Because of the action of pulling up trees, my head will be raised from time to time. Then in the process, the good vision of the evolutionary made her find a flashing shadow in the air. Because the shadow flashed very fast, and the volcanic ash clouds over his head were particularly thick, Tang Tang began to think he was dazzled.

"Tang Tang, what's wrong? I think you have been holding this carbide wood. Is there something wrong with this wood?"

The river is also pulling up trees nearby. As a result, he turned around and found that Tang Tang didn't move holding a carbide wood, but looked up at the sky, and his posture was a little strange.

Wu Feng, who was on the other end, heard the movement and looked at it curiously.

Tang Tang smiled and said, "I just seemed to see something flying in the sky."

As soon as he heard the words "Flying" and "flying", Wu Feng, a lively young man, immediately thought of the mutant flying fish.

"Is it a mutant flying fish?" Wu Feng thought so, so he immediately asked.

Tang Tang also thought it was a mutant flying fish, but because the shadow flew too fast, so she didn't tell the speculation.

"Maybe!"

After saying this, she added, "It may also be that I am dazzled."

After saying this, Tang Tang continued to pluck the tree. However, she focused most of her attention on the top of her head and tried to catch the shadow of the mutant flying fish again. Until this large area of carbide wood was pulled out, there was no trace of mutant flying fish again.

After collecting carbide wood, Tang Tang greeted Huang Aiguo, who was resting near the personnel carrier, and took off the isolation mask in the container to drink water. She thought she could take a break of more than ten minutes this time. Unexpectedly, before I could swallow the water, I heard a scream outside.

Several evolutionians and soldiers who stayed in the container quickly put the food and drinking water in their hands, put the isolation mask, and rushed out.

Tang Tang was not slow and immediately followed.

As soon as it came out, I found that the whole rest camp was in chaos.

Many ordinary people left their work and fled. The reason driving them to escape was a big fish floating in the sky.

The big fish is visually more than 3 meters long. The gray fish body, thin wings, and the sharp fish kiss sword can tell everyone that there is a mutant flying fish overhead. And this mutant flying fish, for some reason, wanders in the high air near here.