Chapter 69-70

Chapter 69

In the rickety personnel carrier, Tang Tang sat in a closed carriage. Look at the outside world through the only small glass window.

It is still a gray-black sky, and it is still volcanic ash all over the sky. Even the energy of five suns cannot dispel the volcanic ash that ravages the world.

Seven months after the volcanic eruption, the ash in the whole atmosphere still shows no signs of dissipating. However, the thicker and thicker volcanic ash on the ground, coupled with the day-by-day drop in temperature, makes it very difficult to travel.

This time, Tang Tang and his team came out together and rubbed the army's personnel carrier.

A week ago, Tang Tang and others collected a lot of gold beads to go to the volcano zone. A piece of news about Lincheng was sent back.

Only then did people know that Lincheng was completely swallowed up by magma after all human evacuation. It can be said that it has become a magma city.

Later, because the information in the underground world spread, many evolutionians went to Lincheng in droves to look for mutant flying fish.

As soon as there are so many people, everything can naturally be found.

Tang Tang still remembers that a week ago, when their team was about to make a plan to go to the magma zone, they were surprised by the news that there were mutant flying fish in Lincheng.

Guessing is one thing. After being confirmed, it will inevitably feel amazing.

Lincheng is the nearest magma zone to Ancheng, and the benefits that mutant flying fish can bring to mankind. After the news spread, more evolutionians teamed up to Lincheng.

In addition, the number of evolutionary people in Lincheng and Ancheng has recently begun to increase, especially in Lincheng. More than half of the young and middle-aged people in the city's household registration are evolution. In order to be able to go further on the road of evolution, these new evolved people did not hesitate to form a team and go to Lincheng together.

Even if the temperature on the earth's surface has dropped to minus 30 degrees, it still can't stop people's desire for mutant flying fish.

"Sneeze...sneeze..."

A sneezing sound pulled back Tang Tang's drifting thoughts.

In the carriage, the sneezing man is a heroic martial arts young man. The young man is strong on his firepower when he is less than 20 years old. In addition, the evolutionary human body is very good. Don't even wear a sweater when you go out, not even a sweater. I don't feel cold when I go out in a single dress. When the car runs halfway, the temperature drops directly from minus 10 degrees to more than minus 30 degrees.

Now, Wu Feng is dumbfounded.

Unfortunately, the thick clothes these days are rare, and no one has any clothes to lend him.

"Whether don't you still carry a golden bead on your body? Scientists from the National Academy of Sciences said that if they can't stand the cold in the wild, they can use the golden beads as a warm water bag. If it doesn't work, take out the energy meter. Put some energy to replenish yourself?"

Brother Bing, who sat together in the car, made a suggestion.

Although they sit in a sealed car, in order to save non-renewable energy, the whole car is not air-conditioned.

Wu Feng shook his head: "No, Jinzhu can save his life at a critical time. I can bear it again. Didn't you say that the closer it is to the magma area, the higher the temperature?