Chapter 79

Chapter 79

Today, the atmosphere in the whole city bunker is still very tense. In the bunker that has been very lively recently, not many people have come out to hang out.

Tang Tang only noticed that the soldiers on the other side of the Ancheng settlement gathered at the gate. And Lincheng has the same operation. What does this mean? You can get the answer without thinking.

Among the people who fled back, the big red-eyed mouse should have been found. Not only have you found it, but it should be a lot. Otherwise, the bunker would not be so popular.

This made Tang Tang start to worry. To what extent has this big mouse evolved? Will it evolve faster and faster like a mutant insect? If the mouse has it, what about other animals?

The same question was raised from the National Academy of Sciences. They even mobilized satellites that could clearly capture the ground again.

However, a large range of satellite images have not been found much. It is estimated that those animals usually don't run around on the ground. There should be a fixed gathering place.

The pursuit troops who have been staying in a small county have received the encirclement instructions from their superior leaders, and they wiped their hands and acted immediately after the reinforcements arrived.

The reinforcements arrived that afternoon, and the two sides immediately made a tactical determination. The real attack was when the sun came out the next day.

Before the encirclement operation, they found that the big mice showed no sign of leaving the nest for a day. This is very strange for a creature.

At the end of the encirclement and the cleaning of the big mouse's nest, they finally knew the answer.

Looking at the bones of many animals in front of him, the soldiers responsible for cleaning up the nest were very confused. They have checked the skeletons. They should be all large animal bones, and they don't see many human skeletons. However, the shape of these large animal bones, even if they are not animal experts or biological experts, can be seen that most of these bones belong to the genus mice.

I just don't know why such big rats attack each other within the ethnic group. This is obviously not in line with the biological habits between mice.

Huang Jialiang was cleaning up a large number of rat bodies. After hearing the exclamation of his comrades-in-arms in the rear, and then hearing their analysis, he inexplicably felt that things were very strange.

It is noon the second day after the reinforcements arrived. The encirclement operation began at about 6 a.m. The whole operation went well. A total of 300 soldiers participated in the operation. They are all good players in the army, with strong force and proficient in wooden warehouses. Among them, there are more than 20 third-level evolution people alone, and the remaining more than 200 soldiers are all second-class evolutioners.

With the addition of 20 large muted military dogs, there were no large-scale casualties in the whole encirclement operation.

Such combat effectiveness was sent in view of the fact that this group of big mice is not only big, but also powerful and large in number.

Huang Jialiang piled up the bodies of these big mice in a sealed container prepared in a pre-prepared container. Looking at their fangs and claws, he had a new understanding of the combat effectiveness of this creature.

They won this time purely because everyone is familiar with the light car to mobilize the amount of solar energy in the body. Mobilizing solar energy to cover the body surface as an armor is the key to the victory of this operation.