Chapter 35-36

Chapter 35

"Smose...swose...swose..."

Thousands of mutant red fire ants stepped on the land torn dry by the three suns, and the sound was very harsh and heard.

Tang Tang grabbed the second sunflower in his hand and saw the second sun in his life, and accelerated in the direction he had thought. While running, I also have the heart to think about the origin of the sunflower.

No matter where this thing comes from, it is certain that the match factory building has been attacked by mutant red fire ants, which has a lot to do with this sunlight. If it is said that mutant insects also have a great demand for sunflowers. Well, if she is running on such a sunflower on the desolate road, she will simply become the target of all the latent mutant insects nearby.

Thinking about this, Tang Tang felt that he was really a great person...

After sighing for a few words, she calmed down. Judging from the sound received by her ears, the nearest mutant red fire ants should still be more than two meters away. Although this distance is short, it can also be regarded as a safe distance. It's much better than Huang Jialiang being blocked in a small unit building by these ants.

While I was still thinking, my ears suddenly received the sound of waving wings.

Tang Tang thought it was the mutant insect where he came out and wanted to have a piece of soup.

As a result, take advantage of the road ahead to turn. He crossed sideways slightly and swept behind him with the afterglow in the corners of his eyes.

Damn it!

The long mutant red fire ant colony that crawled behind him. It is already stacked, and the number is countless.

As a result, I don't know when dozens of red ants with wings suddenly flew up in this long wave of red insects.

Each of these ants is half the size of them crawl on the ground. Now I'm flapping my wings desperately, and my mouthpieces and limbs are constantly moving. Mou Feifei flew to the back of her head.

When his ears caught these mutant ants suddenly put on their wings, Tang Tang knew that direct fighting was inevitable. But the long insect tide behind her made her unable to stop to meet the enemy. In the face of this mutant red fire ant habit of fighting, her best way to attack at present is to run while fighting.

As long as you go to the place you choose, it is the death period of this group of mutant red fire ants.

As soon as I finished speaking harshly in my heart, the fat ants with wings had rushed to me. At this moment, she was shaking the tentacles above her head, opening the mouth opener, and rushing directly to her body.

From the perspective of visual effects, dozens of red ants with wings fell from the sky and wanted to land on Tang Tang one after another.

Tang Tang has been ready for a long time.

When these mutant red fire ants with wings were about 50 centimeters close to their bodies, they took out a self-made hidden weapon - the rainstorm pear needle from the space. Of course, it is actually a spring launcher. What is inside is not silver needles, but short and pointed needles on the mutant cactus balls.

In the running posture, Tang Tang didn't aim at it. Instead, he took the launcher and began to shoot around his body. Anyway, random punches can kill the teacher. What's more, this kind of bug with little IQ.

The short assassination of the mutant cactus is amazing, and it is a close range, killing more than 20 ants with wings at once. But other ants also shortened their distance from Tang Tang.