Chapter 95

Chapter 95

Two winged creatures collided together because there was some gap in body size. The effect of that visual impact is very shocking.

Tang Tang only felt that his ears heard a sound of flesh-body collision. Then came the cries of mutant poultry. The familiar sound of chickens, ducks and goose sounds are like charge horns at this moment, one after another.

Mutant poultry move quickly, and birds and beasts are unwilling to show weakness. After the two collided together, the mutant poultry had a quantitative advantage. Fight in a multi-to-one way from the beginning.

All kinds of mutant animals around have always been covetous and have the ability to jump, such as mutant leopards, mutant tigers, mutant lions, mutant cats and mutant dogs. After detecting that the birds and beasts have left from the space barrier, they borrowed their strength from the ground and jumped up and rushed up to the birds and beasts.

With so many large mutant animals jumping, the whole sky suddenly turned yellow and sandy. Fortunately, all the soldiers who left the base have put on isolation masks. The yellow sand of this clock can't stop their movements.

Tang Tang, along with other soldiers who could release energy, began to pull an energy rope to the energy ball in his hand. To this extent, the total number of people in the whole bunker is not large.

The golden energy ball was pulled out of a golden string by a pair of clever hands from the edge. The string is composed of complete energy, and as the output can be stable, it begins to grow longer and longer. When the length reaches a certain level, Tang Tang uses the energy rope as a tool to pull the energy ball. The birds and beasts who were fighting with mutant poultry in mid-air were lost.

This move is like throwing a yo-yo into the sky. Whether you hit it or not depends on the front.

Facts have proved that Tang Tang's accuracy is very good.

The first bird and beast hit by her didn't pay attention. The moment it was hit by the energy ball, the energy ball burst in an instant. A very big bird and beast was immediately guillotined by Tang.

This clean and neat approach has attracted the envy of people who have not come out of the base.

Other evolutions in the team who can perform energy refinement operations are also unwilling to show weakness. Like Tang Tang, they attacked birds and beasts scattered all over the sky.

"Bang...bang..."

Many birds and beasts were detonated by energy balls, causing huge damage. Not to mention broken head, broken wings and broken claws are everywhere.

When these birds and beasts lose their combat effectiveness and fall from the sky, they will be torn to pieces by the mutants that have been covetous.

The exclusivity between this mutant animal and the bird and beast is vividly reflected at this time.

Some of these mutants were base-based, and some only ran from the wilderness after detecting the battle here. Of course, there are also a large number of wild beasts.

The battle between wild beasts, birds and mutants is very bloody. Tang Tang also noticed again that domestic mutants seemed to be hostile to wild animals and birds, which were not as deep as mutants. Think about it, something unknown must have happened in this.

The first battle lasted more than five hours in the fight between the two sides. After nightfall, the pause button was slowly pressed.

At this time, when the war damage was calculated, people found that more than 5,000 birds and beasts had been destroyed. However, mutant animals, especially mutant poultry, not to mention injured, have killed more than 1,000 animals alone. Including more than 20 casualties among soldiers and civilian evolution. This battle is more a triumph than a tragic victory.