Chapter 75-76

Chapter 75

The melting speed of sour snow did not proceed as people prayed. The seven suns hanging in the sky shine on the earth as always. But the energy that can really penetrate the volcanic ash that stays in the stratosphere and reach the surface of the Green River Star is very limited.

Even so, the energy brought by the seven suns is enough to melt the thick snow covering the entire surface of the Green River Star. The snow layer up to seven or eight meters melts very fast after receiving the heat from the sun. After the outbreak of the end of the world, there has never been any water resources. At this time, in this way, it will be re-represented in front of people.

The gray-yellow sour snow melts into gray-yellow acid water, which converges into a stream of water and flows towards low-lying places. The road flowing through the marble paved road surface has become potholes. After flowing through the iron railing, there are corrosive holes in the railing.

The residents living in the bunker are not clear about the details of what happened on the surface. All they know is that it is useless to fight acid water torrents by stacking sandbags.

Therefore, the completely closed entrances and exits and major vents of the bunker have become the biggest issue at present.

After Tang Tang knew what had happened at the gate yesterday, he knew that he would definitely walk to the road of a fully enclosed bunker.

The acid water torrent outside began to converge, but it was too corrosive. It is not advisable to leave the bunker at this time to find other highland life. In particular, Ancheng Bunker is located in the plain. There is no mountain here to arrange tens of millions of people in the bunker to take refuge.

The bunker is completely closed and becomes the last retreat.

When Tang Tang was eating instant noodles, he received a message from Dibao Group.

Sure enough, the acid torrent on the local surface has reached a depth of half a meter. At this time, the bunker finally made a decision to completely close the bunker.

A completely closed bunker is not simply closing the gates and vents of the bunker. At the beginning of its design, the bunker considered the prevention of floods and poison gas. The way to prevent it is very simple is to seal all doors and vents with special materials. Once used, this material is irreversible. In the future, if you want to open the gate and vents of the bunker again, you need to use the violent method of disassembly.

After the bunker is completely closed, the air in the bunker uses an internal circulation system. Food and drinking water are supplied as usual.

It is a helpless move to make this decision.

In terms of the bunker structure that Tang Tang knows. The whole bunker only needs to be disconnected from the gate on the ground and leans against the special metal wrapped on the outer wall of the bunker. If there is no accident, it should be possible to isolate the penetration of acid water.

After the announcement was issued, there was a long queue at the official exchange points of the bunker. People are afraid that food and drinking water will be lacking after the bunker is completely closed. At that time, in a closed place, tens of millions of people will be locked together, and it will be scary to think about it.

Instead of squeezing these resources with others, Tang Tang stayed at home, turned on the energy meter, and began a new round of practice.

Yes! She feels that she now absorbs the amount of solar energy released by the golden beads, which is very similar to practice. If she doesn't practice every day, she feels uncomfortable all over.