Chapter 97-98

Chapter 97

It turned out that the flight team that came to support the central city brought 20 bone wings. However, these bone wings are all products from the assembly line, and the spark particles perfused in the bone wing cavity are not uniform. This causes the bone wings to be short-circuited when manipulating.

Simply put, bone wings are composed of different bones. The bone cavity of each bone is hollow. When these hollow bone cavities are filled with spark particles in turn, the whole bone wings can be connected and manipulated by the energy map composed of spark particles.

In this connection, the gap between each spark particle will affect the efficiency of energy operation.

However, this problem will occur by artificially injecting the bone wings of spark particles to improve efficiency.

After listening to Master Cheng tell the current situation, Tang Tang guessed what the other party was going to say.

Sure enough, Master Cheng asked Tang to help me adjust the bone wings.

"The offensive between birds, beasts and wild beasts will not end like this. Comrade Tang has your own opinion on bone wings, and you are very specialized in the control of energy. I'm going to arrange several soldiers to re-debug this batch of supported bone wings with you. Birds and animals should be temporarily suspended tonight, which is our only chance. The debugging results are not strong, but it is hoped to improve the transmission efficiency of energy.

Tang Tang looked at several people in the flight team, and then looked at Commander Cheng. He nodded, "Only one night, I can't guarantee how many bone wings can be adjusted."

Even with the cooperation of other soldiers specializing in energy control. But what fills bone wings is filled with a real energy entity - spark particles. Spark particles are not exactly the same type as solar energy. One is the energy crystallization of solids. Even in the dust state, it cannot be denied that spark particles are solids. It is not easy to manipulate solids.

After the matter was agreed, Tang Tang and others went to the temporary workshop under the leadership of Huang Jialiang.

Behind him, the Central City Flying Squad is discussing other things with Master Cheng. Tang Tang's ears were very sensitive. Hearing the word "exploration task", he wondered where there was a new place to explore at this time?

——

It is not easy to debug bone wings.

Tang Tang is now in the workplace, covering his hands on the bone wings, trying to use the amount of solar energy in his body to swim through the whole bone wings little by little.

This energy wanders to check the energy fluency of bone wings. Obviously, the bone wings under this assembly line really do not swim smoothly.

"How's it going?"

Several rivers were also left in the workplace as assistants. The area of the whole workshop is not large, and there are eight soldiers in charge of commissioning. They are all specially controlled by energy. Although they have never touched bone wings, energy is the same regardless of form and the most essential thing.

Hearing Jiang He's question, Tang Tang shook his head: "The starfire particles inside are unevenly distributed, resulting in a great reduction in the efficiency of energy circulation. This kind of bone wing can be used, but the flight speed is definitely not as fast as the one on your body.

The principle of making bone wings is very clear. After hearing Tang Tang's conclusion, he immediately understood the crux of the problem. It's just that the time left for them is only tonight. I just heard what Master Cheng meant, and there must be birds, beasts and wild beasts coming in the future.