Chapter 72

Chapter 72

When receiving the notice of the colorful aperture, almost all residents of the whole Ancheng Bunker, except patrol soldiers, were at home or in the space. The temperature outside is so cold that everyone doesn't care much about the abnormal activity of the sun. Occasionally, what is about the heart is whether the thick volcanic ash between the clouds can be consumed after the new sun appears.

Tang Tang rarely came out of the space, connected the mobile phone signal, and read all the official notices on the Internet.

The latest one is a notice about the emergence of colorful apertures and all residents looking for bunkers.

Tang Tang thought that the temperature on the surface is now more than 90 degrees below zero. Basically, no one will stay. Oh, that's right. Some people who fish in major craters and Lincheng magma ponds should not withdraw. No one knows what kind of disaster these people will face next.

Turn over the posts on the forum. Most people are complaining about the cold weather, high prices and the closure of bunkers. Of course, some people also posted on the forum to show off the adequacy of materials they are preparing for the winter, and they are not worried about how the sun moves outside.

The sun hanging at high altitude doesn't know what human beings think.

When the primitive sun began to dissipate a large amount of solar energy, causing the concentration of solar energy in the air of the whole Green River Star to rise sharply. The colorful aperture began to appear, once again encircling the active primitive sun. The four small suns not far from the primitive sun emit warm solar light as always.

National High Temperature Relief Command Center, on the large screen in the center, various data and scenes are projected on it.

Professor Wu stood in front of the big screen, observed the amount of solar energy dissipation in the air, and began to predict that several suns would appear this time.

Yes! Every time a colorful aperture appears, it will eventually bring a new sun. The first time brought the first new sun. The second time brought a new sun. The third time was an abnormality, directly bringing two new suns. With this premise, and compared with the data on the big screen, Professor Wu has reason to doubt that the final result of this solar activity will increase at least two more suns.

"How's it going? Can you get the result?" The leader asked Professor Wu, who was operating the data model.

Professor Wu shook his head: "It's not completely certain, but the number of newborn suns will not exceed two."

As soon as this came out, it did not shock the staff of the command center. A year ago, they saw two new suns appear at the same time. Two more now doesn't seem to be so unacceptable.

It's just that Minister You, who has never made a sound, looked at the image of the first or four small sun transmitted back by the satellite on the big screen. After hearing Professor Wu's conclusion again, he snorted coldly, "If this newborn sun brings disaster to mankind again, I still suggest launching the sun shooting plan."

Most of the staff and leaders present disagreed with the plan. Hearing this, just as if you didn't hear it, and continue to do the work at hand.

Only Professor Wu's face changed slightly after hearing this, and then suppressed it again.

Now the grain in major bunkers across the country has been filled with mutant flying fish, and the drinking water stored in the water film before the end of the world can still be supported. In this case of running out of food, no one will support Minister You's plan to gamble everything.