Chapter 86

Chapter 86

Transparent space, the area is as large as Huang Jialiang's space. There are some shelves in half of the space. There are not many packaged rice, flour and some seasonings on the shelves. In addition to these, there are a few barrels of drinking water, some processed animal meat and clothing.

The other half was divided into half of the position, stacking the wild beasts they hunted this time.

There are not many materials in the whole space, but it is definitely not in line with the character of the river.

Lao Xu, who came in first, looked around foolishly, as if he had never seen the world. Even Tang Tang's coming in did not attract the attention of the two.

"It turns out that the captain's space looks like this!"

"The captain is so rich and has so many spaces."

"I want a space, too!"

"If you want a space, you have to have sunflowers." Finally, the rivers that entered the space said such a sentence to the chattering Wu Feng. Walking to the place where the space puts the supplies, he found a few chairs and greeted everyone to sit down and rest.

Tang Tang expressed doubts about the materials of this space, and she always felt that the space looked a little strange.

I don't know if it's because she is a person with two spaces. In the space of the river, she always feels that the black fog outside the space membrane is in an unnatural state. But what's wrong? She can't say anything.

Since becoming an evolutionary, she has been focusing on the absorption, quenching and manipulation of solar energy. The study of space is relatively shallow.

Thinking of this, she looked at the river opposite that was greeting Lao Xu to eat with Wufeng and wrote a big question mark in her heart.

As if he understood Tang Tang's questions, Jiang He shook his head slightly and then talked about the situation outside.

"It's a wild beast that is going to attack us. To be precise, it should be a tiger beast."

Hearing the word tiger beast, everyone took a breath of air conditioning. This thing can be said to be the most horrible killing machine. Before the end of the world, the tiger was the king of the jungle. After the end of the world, large thermal weapons did not dare to be used. The small wooden warehouse supports ammunition and has nothing to do with tigers and beasts. Most people encounter tiger beasts, either dead or hiding in space.

"Will it squat in the space coordinates and wait for us?"

The spatial coordinates are the position they came in when they came in. If the tiger beast really squats in place and waits for the moment they leave the space, I'm afraid it will really kill people.

Tang Tang said at this time, "If you really squat in the coordinates and wait for us, it's better to run around."

This is the truth. If a tiger beast really squats near the space coordinates, they can live in the space for a period of time at most. But if tiger beasts see that they can't hide in space and attack human beings everywhere, it will be troublesome.

"And, have you forgotten the scene you saw before entering the space?"

Tang Tang's words brought everyone's memories back to the scene before entering the space.

Who would have thought that the birds and beasts actually acted as transport aircraft, and the object of transportation was still a killer tiger beast. If birds and beasts have been doing this kind of thing, it is not difficult to understand why many teams will meet sudden wild beasts. Whether the tiger beast will squat or not, they must report what the birds and beasts have done.