Chapter 71

Chapter 71

Variant flying fish slices, quantity 10g, price: 10 credit points.

Tang Tang was at the official exchange point now and saw a sign hanging high in front of him, indicating the price of mutant flying fish slices. Rao She thinks this price is not cheap, but there are still a steady stream of people coming to buy it.

In addition to the welcome mutation flying fish, there is also drinking water at the whole exchange point. After that, the most popular product is not gold beads, let alone energy meters, but thick clothes. All warm clothes, including down jackets, cotton clothes, sweaters, autumn clothes and trousers, and even blankets and quilts, have become necessary clothes for people to travel throughout the bunker.

Just like now, an uncle passing by Tang Tang. You should not be able to buy thick clothes, just put on a thick quilt to exchange food.

People dressed like this have been everywhere since yesterday.

Three days ago, Tang Tang and others fishing in Lincheng returned to Ancheng Bunker, and the whole bunker knew that they had a bumper harvest. Almost every space evolver's space is stuffed with all kinds of mutant flying fish, and almost can't even find a place to go.

This bumper harvest makes many evolutionians ready to meet the new round of doomsday challenges ready to move. It also made the mutant flying fish that was going to sell a high price, but the price could not be sold at one time. Because the whole Ancheng Bunker heard about the situation in Lincheng. I know that there are mutant flying fish everywhere. If you do whatever you want, you can harvest a lot of mutant flying fish. Someone is even going to Lincheng to catch a wave of mutant flying fish before the sun changes again.

Of course, no matter how many plans are, after the temperature plummeted the next morning, no one will step out of the bunker. The whole Ancheng Bunker carried out a new round of closed management on the same day.

This is because the surface temperature plummeted to more than minus 60 degrees overnight, and it continued to fall. Such a low temperature caused the temperature of the whole bunker to fall. From about zero, it dropped to more than 20 degrees below zero. Inferred from the current rate of temperature decline, the temperature will continue to fall.

Even evolutionians dare not joke about such ultra-low temperatures.

Just one day later, the mutant flying fish full of solar energy, delicious food and not selling at a price, because of such a sudden temperature plummet, the water rose again.

It's cold, and I can't go out outside. People in the bunker began their winter life. In winter, cat winter requires cold-proof clothes, food and drinking water.

Tang Tang deliberately avoided yesterday's rush and went out today instead. I didn't expect that the exchange point was still so lively. The price of mutant flying fish rich in solar energy has risen again.

With close-up of the cuffs of the down jacket, Tang Tang carefully avoided the crowd and went to the tool sales area.

The tool sales area sells some life tools such as iron shovels, kitchen knives, scissors, pots and pans, etc. Few people came here, and Tang Tang easily found what he wanted to buy. A set of knives will be sold for tens of thousands of yuan before the end of the world.

After brushing the credit point, Tang Tang rushed home with a knife. On the way, pedestrians are in a hurry. Everyone's face was very stiff and his skin was cracked. It's cold.

Tang Tang pulled the mask on his face to avoid breathing too much dry and cold air.

Although the temperature in the surface world has reached more than minus 60 degrees, it has not snowed due to the lack of water molecules. The air is dry and cold. Even evolution people inhale such dry and cold air will cause irreversible damage to the respiratory tract.