Chapter one.

"If anything should happen to my grand daughter wallahi you both will bear the consequences,you are not even ashamed of yourselves ,you broke a promise that has been there for 11years,you forgot about your brother,how will you forget the promise you made to him the day he died, Abdullah are you my son!"Inna ended her statement furiously,placing her hands on her head before pointing her hands to alhaji Abdullahi her son ,his son nameer and his  daughter nudrat who was standing beside them.

Alhaji Abdullahi couldn't reply to Inna he was quiet ,because he knew was the cause of all the problems.

Just then the doctor came out of the room fareedah, Inna's granddaughter was admitted into.

" Alhamdulilahi nothing has happened to her ,but the worst can happen next if she doesn't get what she wants.
zata iya samun bugun zuchiya( she can have a heart attack),
take note,naabata allurai da zai kwantar da hankalin ta(I have given her injections that will make her feel at ease)....Al..."
Inna didn't allow him complete what he was saying ,she fell to the floor in tears.

" Meye!!
What!!!..
jika ta da bugun zuchiya( my granddaughter with heart attack).
wallahi Baku isa ba,zaku hallakar min da jikata (I swear i will not allow  you people to kill her) ,I feel the presence of your brother muhammad, because of his daughter fareedah,Abdullahi you didn't try at all,....oh muhammadu ka barmu da Yar ka ( Muhammad you left us with your daughter),Kuma dan uwan ka na neman ya halakata ,wayyo jikata(and your brother wants to kill her)"

"Inna haba  munafa asibiti neh kidaina yin haka Mana( Inna we are in the hospital please stop all this)"
Alhaji Abdullahi tried to convince her.

" Will you Shut up!
Enough!
I have made my final decision about this,
ku kadara ,auren nameer da fareedah kamar anyi angama, ba wani mahalukin da zai hana auren nan ba Sai Allah ko Sai dai bayan rai na(you people should  destine nameer and fareedah wedding like it's already done, because no body on this Earth can stop this wedding except Allah or except if I am dead)"Inna said cleaning her tears as she stood up.

Nameer who was standing there watching Inna's drama quietly finally spoke,he couldn't watch her force him marry someone he doesn't love.

"Inna I really like my wife and I cannot marry a co-wife and...fareeda fa ....."
b

efore he could complete his sentence Inna gave him a very hot slap .

"Will you shut up!
Ohh I see you want to  show me that you are educated right and wisen up.
do you know who I am.
daman yaran yanzu babu tarbiyya(children of nowadays are wayward),
Abdullahi I see this is how you trained him that was why you broke the marriage promise between him and fareeda right?
look at me nameer.
me haj.dr.binta I have sworn and no one will make me look back at what I have said"
she said and hissed twice giving him a dead glare.

" Inna zamani ya chanza ba ayin auren dole( Inna the world is changed ,they don't do arranged marriage anymore)"nameer said squeezing his face.

" Nameer are you mad ,do you want me to add to the slap Inna gave to you ,I don't want to hear anything from your mouth again ,are you talking to your grandma like that" Alh . Abdullahi said angrily to nameer.

" Allah  ya shirye ka nameer(may God deliver you nameer),this generation Kam Sai kallo ,nudrat let's go in, I have heard enough of this drama ,let me go and take care of my granddaughter" Inna said as her and nudrat entered the room fareedah was in.

Nameer on the other hand walked away angrily.

Alhamdulilahi chapter 1 down....🖊️
Please show some love by voting.
Thank you ❤️!
© Najaatuzubairu.