chapter 10.

Nameer's POV.

Omg!.....the bond between this two is really scary.
I quietly watched their drama from where I was standing.
Wow.....this was really beautiful but I don't care.
If she loves her granddaughter so much then she could have kept  her with her all her life,why even force her to marry me.

This grandmother of ours is so dramatic.

I didn't wait for them to finish their drama,I went outside and started the engine of my car, waiting for them to bring her.
Khadija and her family already left.
Am already missing her.
My life was very smooth ,not until this happened.

I was totally lost in my thoughts ,not until the knock on my car window startled me.

It was Muhammad,I came out of the car.

Without wasting of time Aneesah ,nudrat and fareedah entered the back sit.
The enclosed her in between them.

Muhammad collected the car keys and insisted he will drive us.

After closely an hour drive we reached my house.
Yes,I made it clear to baaba I was not going to separate them in different houses.
I don't have the strength to be going up and down, because if I separate them, wallahi I will even forget fareedah exist.
So is better she lives here with us.

Muhammad never liked the fact that I was going to keep them together in one house.

We moved inside to the parlor and met Khadija in the parlor.

"Sannun Ku da iso wa(welcome)"
I simply smilled back at her.

"Uwar gida, sarauniyar gida"Muhammad said as he sat on the sofa next to her.

"Ya Muhammad welcome "Khadija replied and I sat next to her.

Aneesah, nudrat and fareedah sat on the carpet.

And they all exchanged pleasantries with Khadija.
Except fareedah,it seemed she was still crying, because through out our ride in the car I was hearing the sounds of her tears.

"Uwar gida"Muhammad called Khadija.

"Na'am yayan mu"she replied

"Na Baki Amanar Kanwa ta, please kuriketa Amana hannu biyu(I will leave my sister in your hands, please take good care of her),batada Raini,(she's not stubborn at all)you will both love her, she's still little and might  not know the full meaning of marriage ,this is all I have to say ,am pleading with you guys,"

"InshaAllah ya Muhammad "Khadija replied ,I looked at her surprised.

"Khadija can you lead them to her room"

"Aneesah ,nudrat, follow khadija you guys should take Fareedah to her room I'll be waiting for you guys outside"

°°°°°
"Nameer, wallahi let me tell you something,the way you treat fareedah,that's the way Khadija will treat her,you are my best friend and I want the best for you ,I will never speak to you about this again"

"I've heard you ,you can go with the car,I will ask my gateman to go and get it tomorrow"

"Okay ,Asha kamshi lafiya"he ended winking.
I  rolled my eyes and went inside.

© Najaatuzubairu