Chapter 13.

Khadija's POV.

"Am doomed ,na shiga uku.. please help me out .....wallahi sis ... inalilahi wayyo Allah...I will soon loose nameer in my life. "this was the first thing I said to addarh fa'iza when she picked up my call ,i was actually confused on how to tell her everything.

"What is it Khadija you are getting me scared"addarh fa'iza replied.

"Addarh am doomed,what you said was right ... please you people to come and help me out"

"Ya rabbi... keep calm and talk ,I don't understand what you are talking about and we can't just come over ,you know you are not the only woman in the house again right?"

"I...i"... addarh.."I broke into another serious tears,I couldn't say anything to her,
I ended the call and threw my phone to where I don't even know.

"Babe C'mon open the door please your getting me scared , please don't harm yourself"I could hear nameer screaming from outside again ,after a while.

"I see ,you men are cheats!!, firstly you slapped me because of her,I overlooked it,and now you are feeding her breakfast happily smiling,you didn't even think of the condition am in,but you'll always shout hear and there that I am the only woman you love,just out of my sight ,I hate you"I said breaking down with tears.

"Look am sorry babe,I promise that won't repeat itself please don't just hurt yourself"

"Just go away nameer"
I couldn't control the tears,I can't afford to loose him,I have to get rid of her by all means ,to make nameer mine only.

"Please open it or else I'll break the door"

"Nameer just...go...a..."
I was not able to complete my words ,I started seeing darkness and.....

Nameer's POV.

"Khadija are you there"

"Babe"

"Babe"

"Babe"

"Babe please just make a move so I can know your fine"

"Babe "

"SubhanAllah"
There was no reply,
I quickly used the spare keys to open the door.

On entering inside the room I met her lifeless on the floor.

"Baaaabe......"
I quickly rushed to her aid.

"Please wake up don't leave me ,I love you and only you please be strong for me"I said shaking her body but she made  no move.

I took a bottle of water that was on the drawer and splashed it on her face but there was no move.

I immediately picked her up, bridal style.
And went straight to the car,and zoomed off after the gatekeeper open the gate.

Fareedah's POV

"Inalilahi wa Ina ilayhir rajiun"I said when I saw Yaa nameer rushing out with Anty Khadija lifeless on his arm.

I didn't know what to do I followed his back ,I asked him many things but it seemed he was so scared ,it was written all over his face how much he loves Anty Khadija,and didn't want to loose her.

Did they quarell???
Thats not what I should think of now.

Am scared right now I hope nothing happens to both of them.
Let me just phone home,but if they ask me where they went to....

It's best i leave it, she'll be fine InshaAllah.
No let me just phone uncle Abdullah.

It only dialled once and he picked up.

I told him every single thing happened.
He promised to make sure both Yaa nameer and Anty Khadija are safe.

I was seated in the living room all alone I was totally scared ,the house is so big and scary.
After some minutes,I heard a car horn from the gate ,I quickly stood up and rushed to the entrance.
All my thought it was Yaa nameer and Anty Khadija,but it was Inna,nudrat and aneesah.

"Jika ta(my granddaughter)"this was the first thing Inna said as she took me into her arm for a bone breaking hug.
I wouldn't lie,I missed her so so much.

"I missed you granny"
"I missed you too my fareedah"she said placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Inna what of Yaa nameer and Anty Khadija I hope they are fine,I can't do anything unless if am rest assured they are fine"

"Ohh I see we are not even useful to her ,she totally forgot about our presence all she could think of is ya nameer ... Ya nameer ....ya nameer!!! "Aneesah said

"Sorry my sis, welcome to my home for the second time"I said pulling her cheeks before we hugged,and we also hugged again with nudrat.

"But this morning when I came , everything seemed right,I wish Anty Khadija was sick,he could have told me,but never mind ,I wish her speed recovery,and he called dad to inform him they are fine ,so dad and Yaa Muhammad ,Anty walida and Anty naanarh are together with him self and dad insisted we come and check on you "nudrat said.

"Ameen sis, Alhamdulilahi "I said with a smile escaping my lip.

"Won't you lead us in ,am tired of standing"
Inna complained.

"Sorry let's go in"

My mind was at rest after knowing they were fine now,and uncle Abdullahi phoned to give us the happiest news ever, he's going to be a grandpa,that is Anty Khadija is pregnant .

Am so happy for them,am sure Yaa nameer is  very happy and anything that makes him happy makes me happy too.
But I could have loved it more,If I was the one carrying his first child.
Allah knows best.

I can't wait to take care of Yaa nameer baby,I said blushing.

"But was it because Yaa nameer was about to feed me she passed out??"I asked myself.

"Fareedah pack up some of your things we are going home"nudrat said scrolling on her phone.

"But why,am comfortable here am not complaining"

"Who said you are,dad said we shouldn't leave you alone at home"nudrat replied but she was not able to look into my eyes.

"Why are you lying to her,just say the truth"Inna intervened.

"Granny please,don't worsen things......"

"What is going on here please?"I  asked ,but none of them could give  good reason.

Assalamu aliakum guys
Jumma'at Mubarak.
I hope you are all good.

What out for the next chapter to see why fareedah is leaving nameer's house one day after her marriage to him.

Bye 🖤

© Najaatuzubairu