chapter 3: wedding bells💃

Today marks it one week after the fixture  of nameer and fareedah's wedding day.

Fareedah was more than happy because her dream was coming true,she can't just imagine herself as nameer's wife ,but the problem was that she's not going to be his only wife and nameer doesn't even love her,but she was sure he will one day,but how?.

First thing she does every morning is kiss their wedding card and count down the days until their wedding.

***
Today is Thursday and it's just two days to their wedding💃.

Since morning Inna, nudrat and some of their relatives and neighbor where busy in the house making lots of preparation for the wedding events.
Anty waheeda,was incharge of the bride,she made sure fareedah received correct skin care from one of the best spa houses in Abuja.
Her hands and foot were well manicured and pedicured.
The wedding event started since on Monday,and guess what! nameer didn't attend any of the event and it really  broke fareedah's heart.

Monday was the mother's Eve they had lots of fun with their guess and distant relatives many pictures were taken.

Tuesday the Fulani day.
They dressed in their cultural attire,Masha Allah beauties every where.
they danced with Fulani songs ,fura da nono was the food of the event.
Khadija and her sisters finally showed up for fareedah's wedding events.

Yesterday Wednesday,was the bridal shower, Aneesah and her brothers Ahmad and Muhammad (fareedah calls him baba na, Because he was named after her dad,andddd he's nameer best friend since childhood).

Today was the mehndi or henna day.
Henna was applied on every ladies hands and feet but fareedah's own was the most elaborate.

*****
Inna,anty waheedah and some of fareedah's mum sisters were all sitted in the parlor making preparation for the walimah which will be holding tommorow.

"Mama  I have not set my eyes on nameer ever since the day he came to greet us when we arrived "anty waheedah complained.

"Leave him,he will come and meet me in this house,if he doesn't come for the daurin aure that's when he'll know how crazy I am"Inna replied breaking her kolanut.

" Amman gaskiya Abdullahi didn't try at all ,after he took the promise of marrying his only son to Yaya Muhammad's daughter Kai"

"Don't mind him aii,I told him as far as I am alive fareedah must get married to nameer whether they like it or not"

***Family introduction***

The family of  Alhaji lamido are indigenes of Adamawa state typically Fulani by tribe.

Alhaji Lamido(now dead)was married to haj. Binta popularly known as inna
a Fulani woman from Adamawa state.

They were blessed with three children,Alhaji Muhammad, been the eldest he was married to hajia safara'u ,they were blessed  with  fareedah, after ten years of been barren ,and they died when fareedah was 7yrs in a plane crash.

Alhaji Abdullahi been the second child was married to haj Aishatu the mother of nameer and nudrat,she died the day she gave birth to nudrat and Alhaji Abdullahi never married again,he raised his children by himself and gave them all they needed in life.

The third was Anty waheeda,she's married to a royal family In katsina state and is blessed with three children ,Aneesah the only girl and second born , Muhammad the eldest and Ahmad the last born .

****Back to story***

Masha Allah the walimah was amazing and a memorable one.

After the walimah, Muhammad organized a little party for all of them (the grandchildren).
He organized this with the help of Aneesah and nudrat with the sole aim of bringing fareedah and nameer closer.

Assalamualaikum everyone!
Good morning.
If you are coming here from my book( Being his replacement bride)your highly welcome.
Join me in this story also and I'll try to give you the best I can.

Thank you 💓!
Bye
See you soon
© Najaatuzubairu.