chapter 11

Nameer's POV.

"Salamu alaikum"I said entering Khadija's room.
"Wa'aliakumus salamu Angon Fareedah"she replied with a smile with jealousy written all over her face.

"Why are you here I thought your meant to be there with her"
"I can't just still believe it that you...." Before she completed her statement I quickly sealed our lips together.

Out of anger she broke the kiss and drifted away.

"C'mon babe,you know I only love you"
"I wish I wanted to be there with her,you won't see me here okay,I really missed you all day please"

"Come"Khadija said after a while, before pulling me for a warm hug.

"Now let's shower and ......"she started saying

"And have fun all night"I said tickling her and her giggles was all I could hear in the room.

Fareedah's  POV

It still felt like a dream,me living far away from Inna.
And me loving someone who does not even care about me,I know he considers me not existing in his life.
I choose it for myself ,so I will remain unhappy for the rest of my life regretting this.
Ya Allah how will life treat me living with two people I know who hate me.
Does she hate me or ......
Khadija is....
No I can't just predict that,I'll have to see her reaction to me alone first, then I can predict if she's good or mean to me.

Eversince ya Muhammad ,aneesah and nudrat left,I was left all alone in a big room painted with a creamy colour with brown decorations.
They left me with the hope of ya nameer will come back.
But right now this is 4hrs after they left, but even his foot steps was not heard.

I looked at the screen of my new phone which was given to me by ya Muhammad.
It's 12:30am but he's still not here.
Will he come .....?
I know he will never show up here
I asked and replied myself remembering those words of his that broke and pained my heart.

I took a deep breath and stood up from the bed and looked at the room closely.
It's beautiful the decorations is so amazing,and everything about the room is just cute.

I walked down to a door beside the wardrobe ,am sure that's the toilet.

Wow!
This is beautiful.
I quickly remembered how nudrat taught me how to use all this modern things In the toilet.

And I remembered the promise  uncle abdullahi's made to me last week.
Am going back to school next month InshaAllah.
I'll try to change my lifestyle and everything and see if he'll love me.
Ouchhh....I don't want to talk about him but I keep thinking about him each and every second.

I quickly took off my clothes and went into the bathroom,I took my bath , prayed two raka'at ,said some dua's before I drifted into a deep slumber.

NAMEER'S POV

The call to prayer woke me up from sleep,I gently open my eyes and landed them on Khadija who was sleeping peacefully on my chest ,I placed a kiss on her forehead before waking her up.

"Babe it's subhi time wakey wakey ,I have to leave for the masjid before I get late"
I said helping her up trying to clear away the sleep but she insisted on going back , pushing her mouth.

I went to the bathroom ,I had to bath ghusl before i performed ablution,I came out but she was still sleeping.

"C'mon babe wake up"

"Let me sleep baby "she said pouting stretching her arms.

"Bye,I'll be back soon"I said before leaving the room.

6:45am

On coming back from the masjid ,I was passing through fareedah's room,her room was the first after the stairs, something was telling me to go in and check on her but my mind was saying otherwise.
I later changed my mind,I agreed to go and check on her ,though it doesn't mean I care about her or anything.

I was about swinging the handle of the door when I heard my name from behind.

"Nameer"

I quickly turned and to my surprise I saw Khadija and it seemed like she has been looking at me for a while.
I found it hard to gulp down my spit, because the expression on her face told me what was running in her mind.

She turned and started walking back to the room,I didn't hesitate to follow her.

"Look babe is not what you think ,I just wanted to...."

"Yes you wanted to go in and have her because I didn't give you enough last night right....."

"C'mon Khadija I just wanted to see if she was fine,she's my sister the least I could do is care for her even though I don't love her"I said without knowing where those words was coming from.

"Huh...I see you men are cheat....who knows's weather that was the masjid you went t...."

I didn't realize the time I landed my hands on her cheek.
I looked at my hand, before I looked at her ,she held her cheeks firm ,her eyes were red and teary.

"Yo...you jus...just slapped me nameer,you slapped me because of your cousin"she said out of surprise , though I was also surprised I thought I was dreaming .

"It was when she entered the room  and locked the door ,I came back to my senses.

Hey .....
Assalamu aliakum guys
I hope you are all fine.
I hope you enjoyed this chapter 🤗
© Najaatuzubairu