Chapter 2

"Ohh wato kishiya nameer zai Miki(ohh so nameer wants to add another wife) and you are saying nothing!"

"we have to do something about this"

"Yes ,in our family we don't accept co wife's,can you imagine!...so Fulani have not stop that stupid culture of theirs!."

"I told you not to marry that Fulani guy, but you never listened Khadija."

The sambo sister's were sitted with their little sister ,who was at the  midst of them.

"Wallahi , that's not even the problem my sister's ,how will they betroth a village girl to  my  nameer, though he said he doesn't love her,I can't live with a local thing as a co-wife  ,what will people think!, they'll all say my husband choose a village girl over me!.
Am doomed my sister's please you people should help me out please."Khadija said breaking down with tears , her  elder sister's came closer to her patting her back so she can stop crying.

"Don't worry Khadija we will try our very best to help you out kinji"the eldest of them,maman Iman said.

"Thank you sis"Khadija said pulling her elder sister tighter.

.
The sambo sister's are from a very rich and respected family in kebbi state,the family of Alhaji Abdulshakur sambo.
But they lived in Abuja with their parents.
Where they all got married into rich and respected families also.
The eldest of them Addarh fa'iza(Maman Iman) is  happily married to a banker by the name Ahmad and is blessed with 2 children (Iman and Aneesa).
The second is addarh Maryam married to the owner of F and K Enterprise,Tahir and blessed with 3kids (Anwar, khalid and Hameeda(maama,shes their mum's namesake).
The third is Addarh Sadeeyah  married to a motor dealer, Kabir
And  blessed with a girl  named shaheedah.

And the last is Khadija, recently got married to nameer Abdullah and will soon be expecting a co wife😟😂.

Here we go💃

.
Back to story.

7:39pm

"Welcome back home my jewels"Khadija said pulling nameer for a warm hug, helping him out with his office bag.

"Thanks baby,you look beautiful in this Ankara"he said with a little smile, pulling her tighter, placing a kiss on her neck.

"Let me set the table, dinners ready."
She said smirking at him,also remembering what her sister's told her before they left.

Flashback.
"Khadija by now you should know that you have to stop living your house dirty,and you should always dress up for your husband,not always sitted with nighty pressing your phone all day"Maman Iman said, scolding her.

"Yes you should  also cook nice food for him,there's one of my friend who's going to take online classes this month I'll connect you with her don't worry"
Addarh Sadeeyah said placing her hands over hers.

"Namiji munafiki ne(men are hypocrites),he can use all of that as your weakness so he can marry that sister of his and am not gonna let that"addarh Maryam added.

"Addarh am very sure nameer loves only me"Khadija said with full confidence.

"That's what he will say,but the day he will turn back at you ,you'll regret knowing him."

Flashback ends.

Nameer was amazed.
  what really caused the changes in Khadija,he wondered.

Today his dinner was ready as early as this!

The turaren wuta that was giving the living room a very nice aroma.

And today she dressed up so nice for him,he didn't go to work and come back and meet her in her nighty!
  Wow!
   Or did she get jealous because he told her his grandma wants to get him  married to Fareedah?.
What if she finds out that his marriage is already stamped,he can't do anything to stop his marriage to Fareedah.

  Immediately he remembered what happened to Fareedah today, she was admitted at  the hospital because of him,he's mood changed again,he didn't even realize when Khadija sat next to him.
How can she be in love with him like that, the last time they met was 10 years ago!
  How can he get married to a 17 years old girl!
He wondered.

"How was work?"

"Aren't you hungry"

"Won't you shower"

Khadija who was sitted next to him asked all this but unluckily ,he was lost in his thoughts so he didn't give an answer to her.

"What's wrong with you my jewels,you seem troubled" she asked again tapping him by his shoulder.

"Ehm..ah it's nothing baby,let me  just quickly change ,so I'll eat that yummy food of yours,can't wait to taste it " he said tickling her before perking her on her lips.

" Sure Habibi"she said also perking him back as she giggled.

"Yeah sure".

He took his office bag and went upstairs.

He was scared to tell Khadija he will be getting married to Fareedah very soon,after promising her  he will not allow that and now he  was not able to stop that from happening and no one ,not even him can stop it from happening.
when he remembers how jealous Khadija can be ,it scares him the more.

He knows she can do stupid things, because of the love she has for him.
And he can't let her  disrespect his parents decision.

  "What will I do ya rabb"he said lying down on his king sized bed.

On the other hand, Khadija was scared of why nameer was not his normal self today.

   She knows that her nameer always help her in setting the table when he comes back.
   They will always have little fun before eating.
  But today he was just the other way round.

    "I hope it's nothing,I hope that girl has not bewitch my husband."she said to her hearing.

Alhamdulilahi chapter 2✍️down.
  Thanks for reading.
Kindly help your girl by voting commenting and sharing.
Thank you once again 😘
  See you soon lovelies 💕
© Najaatuzubairu.