Chapter 15.

Khadija's POV

"Hmm Khadija,are you alright?......in the morning you sounded troubled but now where is all this smiles and laughter coming from"

"Where is your co-wife,we haven't seen her since we came here ,and why did it take you so long to reach,where did you even go"

"Where's nameer,you said you were together with him"

My sister's attacked me with all these questions immediately I entered the parlour.

"Haba my sister's you guys didn't even allow me to sit down,you just attacked me with so much questions,haba mana"

"Hmmm ,give us answers to our questions ,cause I see evil written clearly on your face,you see it's already evening but Sai Mun sha gulman nan tukuna mu tafi(we must hear the gist before we go)"Addarh fa'iza said anxiously.

I laughed , before I continued.
"That's why I love you Addarh na ,you always understand me,but before I break the most happiest news to you all,let me get something chill for us to drink because we need to party first".

Without hesitation,I went to the kitchen,got some glass cups and exotic drinks from the fridge.
I served everyone,grabbed mine and cooled My mind, before facing them.

"Now I'll answer each and every question"

"firstly Addarh fa'iza,you asked why my mood changed the answer is Addarh Maryam's question ,she said where's my co-wife .....,hmmm I sent her away with a blink of an eye ,I hate that girl so much after she tried to snatch nameer away this morning ,she just came yesterday but she's trying to cast evil spell on him,she made me and nameer quarrel twice this morning "

"Are you serious, how did you do that so fast,did he divorce her"Addarh sadeeyah asked surprised.

"Not yet sis,am just teaching her a great lesson for letting nameer wanting to feed her breakfast this morning can you imagine .....but before that stupid grandma of theirs forcefully bring her back I'll make nameer divorce her"

"But how??"

I smiled before I looked at them.

"Am pregnant guys"

"Your what...yayyyy alhamdulilahi come here.."Addarh faiza pulled me for a hug.

"Congratulations baby sis"Addarh Maryam said.

"The girl will soon be a mother,love you congratulations"Addarh sadeeyah too said.

"Thank you all"I replied with a wide grin

"But how will you get her and nameer divorced because your pregnant"

"I used the pregnancy to send her away,so will I use it to remove her from our lives,bet me just watch and see "

"Where's nameer"Addarh fa'iza asked.
"Just when we were about to enter the parlour he got a call from home that he was needed right away,am sure their crazy grandma is on fire by now,since she has decided to break my home I can break hers ,I can go to any extent for nameer he belongs to me and me alone,i can also separate him from them if they insist he chooses me or that cousin of his"

"Khadija you are going beyond limit......"Addarh Maryam tried to say.
Knowing what was going to come out from her mouth ,I stopped her.

"Addarh , there's nothing you have to say,am just telling you guys what I will do,not asking you guys for what I will do"I stood up throwing words at her.

"Suit yourself Khadija,but your going beyond level,am not supporting this anymore,you'll regret Taunting that innocent girl wallahi, I never expected this kind of thing was what you were up to"Addarh sadeeyah replied.

"Okay ,let your husband get you a co wife and see weather you can sleep peacefully for one day"I replied to her with anger.

"Enough you two, Maryam we are here to support our sister not to fight her"Addarh faiza said.

"I see am not a part of this anymore,I can't watch you destroy a young girls life ,and you kahdija one day you will be the one begging her at her feet and by that time it's her time to be the heroine in the movie"Addarh Maryam said carrying her bag to leave.

Hey guys
Jumma'at Mubarak.
Am sorry for the late update.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share .
Please.

What do you all think about this book please and please comment 👇

© Naja'atu Zubairu.