Chapter 7.

Fareedah's POV.

I see why nameer loves his wife so much that he doesn't want me,she's educated,more classic, beautiful and a pretty talker.
She talked to everyone in the family except me.
The only thing that joined us was greeting and that was back there in dad's parlor when we were asked to hug each other.

She's nice ,but deep down I don't know weather she likes me or will she like me at all?.

****
I forgot to tell you all ,how my man was looking today.
Normally my nameer is handsome.
But today he looked ravishing in the white babban Riga he wore and the zanna bukar cap he wore matched his head perfectly.
I love this soul so much,I want to be part of him ,I want to be his world, I want to show him love and affection.
"Ya rabbi protect him for me and Khadija or let me say Addarh Khadija ....."

"I pray he loves me back soon"
I said all of this in my mind, looking at myself in the mirror, in me and nudrat's room , after the budan Kai.

Not long ,I heard anty waheedah's voice from behind.

"Are you crying"she asked because of the way I kept my face.

"No .....I was just making wishes "
I replied smilling at her.

"Better.....I pray Allah Grant you all your wishes my darling,you deserve to be happy"
She said placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Ameen best aunt"i replied pulling her for a warm hug.

"Now get dressed , your mother In-laws and dad is waiting for you downstairs for the khudba before you'll be officially taken to your new home"
She said holding my two cheeks.

"I can't get ready alone Anty...this cloth is heavy"
I said pointing at the heavy purple gown that was meant for the dinner but it was cancelled because of nameer.
It pained me alot,that my wedding was just simple.

"You are not wearing that again,you'll be wearing this"she said pointing at a set of atampha that was close to it.

"Okayyy...."I said smilling
"I'll send Aneesah and nudrat to help you out ko"she said as she locked the door.

Immediately the door slammed.
"Bitc..."I said turning I was about to even unzip my blouse  ,I thought it was Aneesah and nudrat but to my surprise it was nameer and his mum's immediate sister,Anty naanarh.

Most of nameer's maternal auntie's were present for the wedding and they were happy for the union.

Immediately our eyes met I turned mine away because i was scared of him.

He never smile when he sees me.
Whenever am close to him he frowns ,but whenever i see him with the rest of the family he's always excited and happy.

"Good afternoon Anty naanarh" I greeted her with my head's down.

"Afternoon my girl,come closer"she said
Which made me raise my head up.

Without hesitation ,I went close to where there were standing.
She held my hand and joined it with nameer's hand.
To my surprise he didn't release mine.

"Nameer take good care of your sister ,am sure I wish your mum,and both her parents witnessed this wedding they'll be the most  happiest ones,am so happy ,please don't let shaitan come between you two ,your meant for each other "she ended hugging me.
I felt so calm in her arms.

"Ehmm I think I'll let you two talk now okay"she said and was about to leave.

"But..."nameer tried saying something.

" no buts nameer ...just talk "she said giving him warning eyes,and she closed the door.

As the door closed, my heart started beating as fast as never.

He immediately let go of my hands and turned his face away from me.

My eyes were down,I could feel the way my heart was racing.

All I wish for right now,is for him to hug me,and assure me that everything will be fine.

But the words I heard from his mouth really broke my heart into pieces.

Assalamualaikum lovelies 🥰

Don't forget to vote comment and share

So stay tuned to hear what nameer told our bride ,fareedah that broke her heart into pieces 😥.

Bye🌷
© Najaatuzubairu.