Chapter 4.

"Nameer what the hell is wrong with you,fareedah is your sister for goodness sake ,you married Khadija without anyone's concent knowing you were betrothed to fareedah since childhood...."

"Enough Muhammad!...I've had enough of your nonsense.... please  Zamani ya chanza(generation has changed) ,and I never agreed to that it was my dad that agreed .."

"Shut up nameer,I can't watch you hurt this girl intentionally,she loves you so much ,wallahi there's no girl  on this Earth that can love you the way Fareeda does....it's not even your fault I see uncle abdullah's too,you broke the promise you made to an orphan,nameer she has no one fa ,she wants to be loved...she..."

"Enough Muhammad,I don't love her and I never loved her,it was Inna  that made that decision......I only love Khadija and i will love her till eternity ....so."nameer said as Muhammad interrupted in between.

"Suit yourself,I think am just wasting my time talking to a heartless moron like you .."Muhammad said walking out on nameer.

"What....I don't like her is it byforce... whereas am not the only guy in the family"nameer said entering his car.

****
Fareedah on the other hand has been crying ever since she ran to her room before the party ended, remembering all the hurtful words nameer said to her.

"Take it easy Fareeda..sorry"Aneesah and nudrat said patting her back .
Nudrat was so angry at her brother.
Muhammad went directly to their fareedah's room immediately he left nameer.

"Leave us please"was the only thing he said to Aneesah and nudrat.

After two minutes,he said to her.

"Fareedah...  "
"..shalele na ......my daughter... please talk to me it's daddy fa"

But she did not reply him.

All you could hear in the room, was the sound of her cry.

Before he could say anything she fell on his shoulders, crying out more louder.

"It's okay daughter na... everything will be okay kinji"he said patting her back slowly.

"Da...daddy na...he..said ..fa ....baya Sona(he doesn't like me) ...what have I done to Yaya nameer.. "she said with her poor English accent, crying in between.

"Sshhh...don't think about that again kinji.....take your bath ,and have a wonderful sleep because tommorow is a great day for you"he said remembering her that tommorow is the day she has longed for.

But now that fu'ad told her to her face that he dislikes her ,will she tell Inna to call of the wedding tommorow before the wedding fatiha.????

The chapters of this book will come always little but when we go deep InshaAllah I'll increase it .

Thanks for reading ❤️❤️.
See you soon 😊
Bye✌️
© Najaatuzubairu.