Chapter 14

Fareedah's POV.
"Who does that girl think she is,making useless complains because she's pregnant,Ai zan hadu da  Abdullahi ah gida ,Shi Kuma nameer din Ai Zai Zo gida ,mutafi jika ta(I will meet Abdullahi at home and as for nameer ,he will come home and meet me,let's go my granddaughter)"
Inna said pulling me,I didn't even get a hint of what she was trying to say,all I could do was follow without complaining, listening to her rants.

"Ina zan kaiku(where am I going to take you people)"the driver's words made me realise we were already inside the  car.

"Gida(home)"nudrat replied.

I looked at aneesah and nudrat ,and then looked at the gate as the gateman opened it.

So I am living my matrimonial home ,the second day after my wedding.

Worst of all,i don't even know why am leaving,I don't understand anything Inna is saying.
But if it's what am thinking in my mind right now!!!!
  Wait, did he by any chance divorce me!!!

Nameer's POV.

"Nameer wallahi I never expected this from you,what has fareedah done bad to  you and Khadija ,that you hate her so much,am sure maybe Khadija has spell on you that you see no wrong in what she does"Muhammad yelled immediately we met,I was sure if he heard about it he'll get mad  at me.

But I can do anything for Khadija ,I love her so much.

"Enough Muhammad,Khadija got nothing to do with this okay,it's my choice and please don't get me involved because I don't want to talk about this anymore"I yelled back at him and walked away.

"I see Khadija is above your parents decision huh..."this time around his words pained me so much.

"Khadija , Khadija... Khadija is all you can think of right "he said walking to my front.

"Then be with only her and be happy am gone"he said and walked away in anger.

I know he'll never come back here , unless if I called him for something important.
It has been long he got angry over anything I do ,but why does this seem to pain him so much.

Am  doing this also for the safety of my unborn child ,since the doctors said I should  avoid anything that will annoy Khadija's for our baby's   safety.

But honestly,I see no reason why she asked me to send fareedah home for our baby safety.....that didn't make sense to me either but I had to do it!

"Mr nameer right"a nurse said tapping me.

"Yes"I replied slowly.

"Your wife would like to see you and it's time to discharge her"

With the thought of what Muhammad said to me ,I walked down to the room Khadija was admitted.

She was still together with anty naanarh and Anty walidah.

"What of Muhammad"Anty walidah asked
.
"Ehmm ..... he left ,yes he left he had something important to do"I lied straight to her face.

"Okay"she simply said.

"The nurse said they are going to discharge her now,I'll be waiting for you people at the car park"

"Okay sai mun fito(till we come)"Anty naanarh replied.

After some few minutes they came out ,I dropt their Anty naanarh at home first,I didn't enter inside, because I know Inna is waiting for me and I was shy of meeting with fareedah I don't just know why ,but my mind was against me sending her back home the second day after our wedding.

Our wedding??
Not that was a mistake,let's forget about that.

We got home after 25minutes,After the gateman opened the gate,I saw 2 cars parked at the car lots I thought it was my family members but when I moved closer I noticed ,I don't know any of the cars.