PART - 5

Isha walked inside the palace happily but her happy face is replaced by fear when she saw her mother-in-law's panicked face, who is now running towards her...

"Isha, beta, where are you ?? I didn't even have your number to call you ??, You are late", Amruta said worriedly...

"Ma, I got late at work, sorry ma, Is Maharaj here ??", Isha asked gulping her fear...

"Yes, he came 2 hours ago and directly went to his office", Amruta said

"Did he... he ask about me ??", Isha asked

"No Isha, but I know him, he noticed your absence, now go fast, and meet him, apologize to him before he points it out... go", Amruta said nudging her daughter-in-law...

"Okay, I'll put these bags inside and then go to him...", Isha said

"No, go right now, I'll keep these bags with me here till then... You went shopping ??", Amruta asked

"No ma, my boss gave me casual clothes she designed... I also got a bonus of 20,000, can you believe it, I designed a saree and they got so impressed...", Isha shared happily forgetting her earlier fear of getting punished by her husband... Amruta nodded and urged Isha to go and meet Abhyansh... Isha nodded and walked to her husband's office with fear...

Before she could even see him, she heard his voice...

"Come Maharani...", He called her, and hearing the sarcastic tone, her fear intensified...

She didn't understand how he got to know about her being there when he couldn't see her, she didn't know he could hear her anklets sound, even from sitting far inside his office... She quickly made her way to his office...

"I...I'm sorry I got late at work... I won't repeat it, please forgive me", Isha pleaded to look at her feet...

"Close the door", he ordered and her eyes widened, still she didn't dare to look at his face... She slowly walked to huge doors and closed them...

"Lock it", he said and her heart thudded with fear... She sent thousands of prayers to keep her safe and locked the door...

Abhyansh slowly walked towards her, his predatory steps giving her a mini-heart attack...

"M...Ma...Maharaj, I'm sorry, please forgive me... please", Isha sobbed, she didn't know why is she so afraid but his presence itself created a dark aura scaring the sh*t out of her...

"Where were you ??", He asked reaching her...

"I was at the office... I promise, I'm not lying...", she said still looking down...

"You defied my orders, you deserve a punishment", he said and she thought he wouldn't let her go to the office from the following day, so she started crying...

"Ma..Maharaj, I want to work, please... I won't repeat this again... please forgive me", she begged but that didn't melt him, not even an ounce... 

"Bring that...", he said pointing towards a file... 

She nodded and stepped front to go to the shelf where the file is lying when he put his foot in her way making her fall on the floor, her hands met with the broken glass pieces that are on the floor, and both her palms got pierced with glass pieces and blood oozed out of them... He bent down to her level and held her face in between his rough fingers digging his nails into her cheeks...

"I'll see how you design clothes with these palms...", he said pointing to her injured palms... She sobbed looking down, he left her and moved back... 

"Clean the mess and get out", he ordered sitting in his chair and resuming his work...

He knew she got late at work and as a punishment, he wanted to make her stop doing that work for a few days at least, and by looking at her hand injuries, she would always remember to come home on time... he thought