PART - 21

The whole night, Abhyansh didn't sleep, he couldn't, he didn't have that one or two hours of sleep he usually has that night. The next morning, he called Ranveer and asked him to meet him immediately... Ranveer asked why but Abhyansh hung up without answering him. Ranveer got afraid for his sister and called her to check if she is fine, sensing she is fine, he hung up telling her he called just to see how she is doing. 

Abhyansh made his way to the breakfast table, and everyone stood up in his respect and sat down after he did. Isha served poha to Abhyansh. 

"Today, you are supposed to make parantas right ?? Why poha ??", Avyan whisper-asked, the last night when they were talking about the next day's menu, before they heard Abhyansh's roar, Isha told him she is gonna make parantas for breakfast... But, keeping her husband's injuries in mind, she made poha which he could eat with a spoon.

"Avyan, I will make them tomorrow, for now, have this", Isha whispered, serving Abhyansh the other items she made. 

Abhyansh is surprised to see Avyan and Isha's casual talk but as usual, no one noticed his expression as none had the courage to look at his face. His brother didn't converse that freely with anyone except for their mother. After breakfast, instead of going to the office, Abhyansh walked towards his home office, Isha ran behind him to stop him, as the study is not completely set, he destroyed it very badly and though the servants are working for hours, they haven't finished even half of it, she is afraid that Abhyansh would punish the servants.

"Ma...Maharaj... Actually... the study...", She fumbled... she closed her eyes to calm herself so that she could stop fumbling before her husband burst on her with irritation.

"Hm ??", Abhyansh asked calmly, she opened her eyes looking at his calm self with wide eyes...

"Woh... they haven't finished cleaning your study Maharaj... I'm sorry, I'm supposed to help them, but I couldn't because of the breakfast", she said worrying him...

"It's okay, let them do at their pace, you don't have to do it, you have office, so go there", he said and walked towards his office confusing her... First thing, she is shocked by his soft tone, secondly, he still is walking towards his study, even after telling him that it's messy. 

"Maharaj...", she called him again... and he understood why she is calling him...

"I'm gonna get my laptop", He said

"I'll get it", She said 

"No....", he immediately said startling her... 'You would get hurt', he wanted to add but didn't, for obvious reasons... "I'll get it", saying he walked away... 

She walked back, had her breakfast, and went to her room to change into her casual office wear...

She went to the office in the king's chamber to inform Abhyansh about her leaving for work. She remembered what he said the previous day, but she is afraid to leave like that. She still got shivers whenever she thought about that night when he announced that she would be his slave and detailed all the rules to her and threatened she would face dire consequences if she fails to follow any of them.