PART - 25

Note - This part is unedited, please read at your own risk

***************************************************************************************

"Ma...Maharaj... I need to talk to you alone...", she said, finally deciding on telling him the most important thing he needs to know about their relationship...

Abhyansh nodded and walked to his office and she followed him hell afraid...
Amrutha and Avyan want to ask Isha but let her go and talk to the king first.

Isha entered his home office and shivered looking at the alcohol glass in his left hand and burning cigar in the right, his left foot tapping the floor impatiently... She can sense he is very angry with the cold aura around him but what she didn't know is, he is not just angry but hell furious... Otherwise, he never drank first thing in the morning...

He knew she is going to stay with her brother for a week from today, but she didn't bother to tell him till now, though she informed him that she would be going next week, she didn't tell him the exact day and when she abruptly stopped the discussion that day, he expected her to bring it on again, since he told her that he didn't want her to go but she never did and that hurt his ego, didn't his opinion matter to her  ?? Didn't he have any value in her eyes, was she compelled to do everything, he thought  ??

She having no idea of his inner thoughts, added more fuel to the fire.

"M.. Maharaj, I... You... Question... ", she fumbled, hearing her scared tone, his furious foot-tapping halted but he didn't turn... He is very angry and she should know it.

Isha calmed herself and started again...

"Maharaj, you asked me a question last week, and you asked me to think about it, I have thought about it and my answer is 'No', forgive me, but we cannot have a normal husband-wife relationship", she said, her heart started beating wildly with fear, she didn't know why but she is extremely scared to tell him that but she has no option, she had decided this a week before and she is bound to give him an answer... It took all the courage she could ever muster up to say these few words to him without fumbling...

Even uttering those words made Isha's heart break but she already decided and she was sure that is the best decision for her. Tears slipped from her eyes but she kept wiping them...

As soon as those words left her mouth, Abhyansh shook with anger, a wild crazy, and raw anger took over his entire system... It wasn't his bruised ego or the feeling of insult hearing the rejection that caused him the fury, which should be the case if it was some other girl, but it was Isha that uttered these words, the one and only woman that managed to soften the BEAST.

Abhyansh saw red, he feared he would hurt Isha badly if he sees her face...

"Get out", he said in his cold tone controlling his temper... His volcano is about to burst out, he is holding on to the last straw...

"I want to... ", Isha started, she wanted to inform him about her visit to her brother's but before that, Abhyansh's fury broke...

"I SAID GET OUT", Abhyansh growled pushing the massive teak wood office desk back...

A sob escaped Isha's throat in fear and pain, he never shouted this loudly or this harshly to her ever in their 11 and half months of marriage...

She gave him one last look before running away from there... His anger-filled growl is heard by the whole family. Ranveer rushed to his sister's room but she locked the door... He kept knocking on the door followed by Amrutha and Avyan but Isha didn't open it. After composing for 5 minutes, she told them that she wanted to stay alone for some time and they reluctantly left her.